Map Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing map.

What are the names of *bootheel Missouri, *south Illinois, *south Indiana, and the duo-former West Virginia? Are Maryland and Delaware Confederate now?

Pemiscot, Cahokia, Gibson, and North Virginia and West Virginia (ironically, North Virginia is south of West Virginia). And both Maryland and Delaware are part of the CSA.

A prelude to a possible WIP for MotF 103: "Prosecutie" Natalia Poklonskaya's area of responsibility, the 9th federal district of the Russian Federation, if Putin had it his way.

novorossiya.png

That's your utopia? I don't know whether to be surprised or horrified.

It can be a utopia from anyone's perspective, not necessarily the poster's.

Hehe, it's what's been left of the geopolitical wet dreams of Vladimir Putin after Yanukovich pulled an Ben Ali and told his subjects to go screw themselves. Actually, this is a rather humble dream for Putin. In order to really make Vova cream his pants, he'd rather wish that Uncle Joe had made it to the Pyrenees so that he could crush a Parisian Spring. ;)

I can't tell, does that include Transnistria?

The outline suggests yes. Rather faint if your screen isn't very large, though.

It looks like it.

Yes, yes, it does. And that's a point.:D
And now, ladies and gentlemen, I gladly announce my first WIP for said MotF entry. I mean, what's the matter of a federal district without any (federal) subjects to rule?
And as we're at it, Austria didn't stay the "Ostmark" very long before becoming the Alpine and Danubian Shires either. Of course, people still called it Austria and in this scenario Novorossiya will still be the colloquial name for the Black Sea Federal District.

okrugno9.png

Last edited:
Crossposting my final MotF entry:

This one should be pretty self-evident, showing the extent of land-grabbing in Ukraine that Vladimir Putin may in theory have found desirable when he invaded Crimea and before he'd even imagine serious Ukrainian resistance against the separatists which he undeniably supports. It's not just the Black Sea Fleat or the fear that Western rockets may one day stand in Donbass, it's also Transnistria (and by extension Abkhazia, South Ossetia and whatever in frozen conflicts by Russia exist in the first place) where the Homo Sovietus is actually the closest to a real thing in the world and whose denizens so desperately want to become Russians. Calling Novorossiya the "Black Sea Federal District" is actually the closest thing to a neutral name for it being larger than Crimea but without resorting to the Novorossiya term.

In reality, of course, Ukraine fights these Pro-Russian insurrections and Novorossiya may be too costly to be worth it even without fighting. And the Ukraine isn't Little Russia anymore, but the Ukraine, goddamn it.

attachment.php

I made this when I was bored earlier today, not at all in serious.

The Last Great Time War screwed with Earth. Past, Present, and Future all collided at once. Everything on Earth changed forever. History started rewriting itself all at once trying to fix everything. The Romans had tanks and AK-47s, the Confederate Rebels had swords and shields. This was the beginning of the end for Planet Earth.

RdTRAQu.png

(Yeah, Africa has had nothing happen to it yet. It's lucky)

Took me over 12 hours, but it's finally finished.

Keep in mind the North and South Poles are not included. The map I was working on didn't include the poles.

Test 4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.