Status
Not open for further replies.
Working stylized map title card for a in-progress TL:

title card.png

Made some changes already :cool:

title card.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 67076

WIP map of the Santiago Accords, an alliance of nations led by a surviving Gran Colombia (in Green). The Lighter green are the members of the Santiago Accords. The Darker Green areas are Santiago Accord members where Gran Colombia has immense influence; mostly economic and political.

Colombia.png

Seems to be a lot of fuss about diagonal lines here. Perhaps someone simply used an inaccurate map at the peace conference? Things like that have changed boundaries quite a bit, such as with the location of the mouth of the Mississippi being given too far north for the Treaty of Paris.

Crossposting my Mao of the Fortnight Entry - another update to my timeline. At this rate maybe I'll actually manage to finish the thing within a couple of years with Map of the Fortnight entries and descriptions only.
Will this end up like most of Germany's nonaggression pacts like the one they had with Poland IOTL, or will the Poles slowly be reclassified as extremely anti-Russian, the most anti-Semetic people in Europe, anti-Bolshevik, and as part of a higher rung of Slav willing to step on Russian, Rysn, Ruthenian, Ukranian, and Belarusian? And I don't doubt some of those groups I mentioned might be the same. Anyways, seems that there is a good chance of having the Poles be accomplices in Lithuania and Czechoslovakia.

Quick! The Chicoms are coming!

Maybe this typo was a sign. A second parallell Mao of the Fortnight contest would represent a great leap foward in terms of mapmaking.

This map has long been overdue. This is actually the moment when your timeline actually starts in the first place.

Yep. I'm glad someone noticed. While the PoD is back in the 1920s, this is the point where the big divergences begin.

Where is this timeline?

Most of it is in my head at this point. Some parts of the first half have made it into earlier Map of the Fortnight rounds. There will be more in between, of course, so don't worry about gaps. Here they are in chronological order.

The "Grand Alliance"
Preparing for the worst
The present entry comes in at this point
War begins
It is beginning to feel like 1914 all over again

This sets up the stage for the second, more exciting half of the timeline. I won't be revealing anything more about it until I post the actual thread at some point in the future.

Note: due to revisions, the above maps are pretty close to to the final version, but minor revisions might happen. Major revisions have, however, made important parts of the descriptions obsolete. I also experimentally posted two maps from later points (my current plan is to end the main timeline sometime about 1950 and then do a series of Fight and Be Right-style epilogues), but revisions have also made them obsolete, so I won't even be touching them until I have a clear idea of how the parts in between go.

Will this end up like most of Germany's nonaggression pacts like the one they had with Poland IOTL, or will the Poles slowly be reclassified as extremely anti-Russian, the most anti-Semetic people in Europe, anti-Bolshevik, and as part of a higher rung of Slav willing to step on Russian, Rysn, Ruthenian, Ukranian, and Belarusian? And I don't doubt some of those groups I mentioned might be the same. Anyways, seems that there is a good chance of having the Poles be accomplices in Lithuania and Czechoslovakia.

The answers to all those questions will be revealed in time.

Last edited:
Yep. I'm glad someone noticed. While the PoD is back in the 1920s, this is the point where the big divergences begin.

What exactly is the POD? More importantly, how is Germany ruled in the 30s and 40s? I'd love it being a surviving Weimar Republic, but it could also be a non-Nazi rightist putsch.

Hi, y'all!

Just getting myself subscribed to this thread.

If there is anyone who would like to put together an alternative map of the earth that reflects the realities of my Alt Hist story, please let me know.

WIP map of the Santiago Accords, an alliance of nations led by a surviving Gran Colombia (in Green). The Lighter green are the members of the Santiago Accords. The Darker Green areas are Santiago Accord members where Gran Colombia has immense influence; mostly economic and political.

Awesome map dude! I am curious over some of the countries you show on here, is that giant Morocco I see? :D What about the other states in Africa? It's pretty cool that Gran Colombia has such a far reaching influence.

Hey guys, I've been working on this alt 1940's map but i need help with the german borders. can someone make it so that germany has the sudetenland and all of aslance lorain? and then repost it for me? oh and all questions, any questions, are welcome. and sorry for the size.

ng1.PNG

WIP_Map.png

Another WIP in progress map. Based on the universe being created for the Command and Conquer Zero Hour Mod "Rise of the Reds". Set after the events of Zero Hour, Europe is left shattered by the super terrorist organization "The Global Liberation Army", who launched daring operations against numerous European Urban centers and killed thousands. It's pretty ASB but fun none-the-less. Currently features a less-inclusive European Federation (and their "concrete curtain), neo-Colonialism by China and the Europeans (the US tend to back local regimes rather than replace them) and most notably Anwar Suleiman's "Warrior State" in central Africa. Declared "Terra nullius" after the GLA took over, Central Africa is a hotbed of chaos and violence where strength is the law of the land. Hidden deep in the jungle lies the "capital" of the Suleiman's twisted nation, "Pandemonium". Although numerous lesser Warlords rule various "states" or territories across Central Africa with varying degrees of success, they all answer to the "The King of Jungle".

Last edited:
I wanted to try out a few aesthetic elements (mainly with the borders) I am planning to use for MotF 102, so I decided to update my MotF 100 map of Portugal.

Since I am having difficulty uploading a thumbnail, go here.
Nice map, Reagent!:)
There's a small typo, it should be Castelo Branco.

Map for an ISOT WI of the US, half of the PRC, and a bunch of empires from other timelines to a Virgin world to fight it out.

2cf9xli.png

Status
Not open for further replies.