Map Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing serious here, I just needed to visualize the true maximum extent of imperialism.

So, why did you punish the Yankees by sticking them with Bolivia?:confused:

Seriously, this is a very interesting map, but I wonder why Germany made no gains beyond China? Perhaps the causes of World War I were largely avoided?

Hapsburg

Banned
The Milky Way Galaxy, c. 5500 CE.
milkywaygalaxy5500gt1.png

It is around this time that the Terran Empire is made a one-party dictatorship when Emperor William IX declares himself Prime Minister and makes the Humanist Faction the only legal political party in the Empire. Also, the USSR and UA make an alliance, the Social Freedom Treaty Organization, serving as a counterbalance to the Human Alliance.

So, why did you punish the Yankees by sticking them with Bolivia?:confused:
Because... that was the only country the US excercised influence in in the South America?

Seriously, this is a very interesting map, but I wonder why Germany made no gains beyond China? Perhaps the causes of World War I were largely avoided?
Chile doesn't count? But really, what else can you divide without invading another colonial power? Just China and South America. I decided that it was more fun and more reasonable for nations to gang up on the British so that not the entire continent fell to them.

Because... that was the only country the US excercised influence in in the South America?

Chile doesn't count? But really, what else can you divide without invading another colonial power? Just China and South America. I decided that it was more fun and more reasonable for nations to gang up on the British so that not the entire continent fell to them.

I had not noticed Chile before. That is quite unlikely to have occured IMO.

Highlander

Banned
Here is a preview for a map I'll be posting once I can get back to school. (That's where I have my fancy image-editing software)

NAx.PNG

Highlander

Banned
I like it. Different outcome to the American Revolution?

Something like that.

After a Revolution that lasted a staggering more couple of years, the US federal government tries to push harder for a more centralized government. Obviously there is a huge backlash.

Forgot to mention, the date is 1837.

Status
Not open for further replies.