Map Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thande

Donor
Nice fantasy map SK.

Bockop, welcome to the board, and that's a pretty decent map for a newcomer. :)

my first attempt at an AH map. this a map of a diffrent cold war, where europe was overran by the soviets while america went fascist.
xsckb4.jpg

Isn't "federation of anarchists" just a bit self-contradictory?

Well, they have temporarely united against the fascist (or populist as it's called in my TL) Principality of London, who are trying to conquer all of Britain.

An African Scenario:

France has kept Algeria. Egypt is united with Syria. Liberia and Nigeria expanded after the colonial powers left, while the South Africans were expelled from the north by the forces of Panafrique. Panafrique was founded after the Belgians left the Congo.

Rwanda is like kinda like Switzerland, and Abyssinia is ruled by Haile Selassie III.

All borders are apporximate. Not all follow the present day borders especially between Magreb and the others.

africa_outline_r.gif

Hapsburg

Banned
Do you plan on re-stickying the original Map Thread, so that it doesn't sink into oblivion, anytime soon?

Thande

Donor
So... tiny, so... insignificant. It's like a part of me was amputated. :( :D

Be strong, brother! :D I remember when the first map thread was created, though then I was but a humble n00b and, appropriately enough, both I and the thread went on to grow to epic proportions...

Um, perhaps I should just post a map instead of talking? ;)

To help Diamond feel better I'll post this really old map I made (oh about four years ago...just as I was discovering the concept of AH):

alt5.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.