Map Continuation XIII (Z) - New Europe (North-America)

here is the map for
Map Continuation XIII (Z) - New Europe (North-America)
next post will be containing first states

new europe map.png

USNE - former part of Swedish Commonwealth (234th years ago)
New Sweden and city of New Stockholm - part of Swedish Commonwealth
Norwegian Greenland

new europe mapC.png

Last edited:
No need to wank Sweden more :noexpression: and remember this will mostly be decolonised. Norway should just take all of Greenland (or at Lear partition it down the centre)

No need to wank Sweden more :noexpression: and remember this will mostly be decolonised. Norway should just take all of Greenland (or at Lear partition it down the centre)

Yeah, I'm not even sure if that part of Greenland is even habitable. It looks like Greenland got partitioned and Norway got the raw end of the deal.

untitled.PNG
Free Republic of Douar-Nevez
Former Breton Colony but inhabited by descendant of fisher from all Europe

Ethnic composition:
55 % Breton.
20% Basque.
8% Leonese.
5% Irish
1.5% Spanish
0.5% Valencian
3% Swedish (including Norman and Norman from England)
3% Aquitanian
1%Frankish
1%Norwegian
1% Albian
0.5% Italianic people ( people from Lombardy,Liguria or Venice)
0.5% Indeginous people (Beothuk etc..)

Official language :
De Jure ; Breton.
De facto; DouarNevian (a mix of Breton and Basque with Irish and Iberic influence, some word from Norwegian)

untitled.PNG

Last edited:

Orsino

Banned
Alba has Iceland, which it seems to me would make it the most likely candidate to hold Greenland.

Orsino

Banned
I expanded USNE and made Republic of Two Californias
If the continent is not called North America it is unlikely that region would be called California, let alone divided into two Californias as in OTL.

The same problem with your borders, I'm not sure you understand that if history were to unfold differently countries and states would have different names and borders.