Map collaboration: Where in America do ah.commers live and have traveled to?

You should do this for the whole world on a QBAM.
I agree - at least that way we're actually likely to see some meaningful empty spaces.

I recall a similar thread with countries a year or two ago. I wanted one for first-level subdivisions, but can't recall if I actually mentioned it originally.

No one added Denton, Collin, and Dallas counties :(
Do you mean you've lived there and want someone to add it? If so: :)
Where I've Been.png

Currently live in Skagit County, WA. Visited Green, Taylor, Adair, and Hardin Counties (Kentucky). Everywhere else I have visited is already colored in.

i4HOZcQ.png

If we're putting everywhere we've lived and not just where we're currently living, I put down Lubbock, Texas, and Marquette, Michigan as well:
Where I've Been.png

The original rules were if you visited the place, it's red. If you drove through them, you leave them blank. But there's a grey area for me because I do a lot of exploring -- If I drive through an area on a road trip and veer off to see various sites or small towns, I count those.

Also, although I filled in where I've been; I haven't included where I've lived yet.

Gian

Banned
Can someone please add the counties I lived and visited in there (because the map itself looks like it was saved as a JPEG)

(Side note: I also previously lived in Norfolk, VA and Essex County (Beverly), MA)
WyolcGH.png

So I added my travels to the map in GIMP and was about to post it when I realized this thread had five pages, not one.

We drove through a number of counties in a recent road trip, but I ask only ones we stopped in be colored.
Sedgwick County (Kansas)
Noble County (Oklahoma)
Oklahoma County (Oklahoma)
Murray County (Oklahoma)
Garvin County (Oklahoma)
Carter County (Oklahoma)

Gian

Banned
You seem to have left MoCo (where I live) untouched and left out Currituck County (where I often visited to Moyock when I was living in Norfolk)
ERdetxo.png