Map Challenge, WWI

marathag

Banned
wmrbweqdp3s11.jpg

So, how to make this bit of Teutophobia happen with the USA losing very badly in a WWI

I do wonder if Phlip K Dick ever saw this for some inspiration for his Man in the High Castle

wmrbweqdp3s11.jpg

So, how to make this bit of Teutophobia happen with the USA losing very badly in a WWI

I do wonder if Phlip K Dick ever saw this for some inspiration for his Man in the High Castle
Yeah, the City of "Hyphenburg" tells you all you need to know about the sentiment behind this map :p
Interesting that Japan gets rewarded with the west coast, presumably for switching sides at some point... can't trust them Asiatics, y'know ;)
If I were a Bulgarian, I'd be feeling a little bit screwed....

marathag

Banned
Yeah, the City of "Hyphenburg" tells you all you need to know about the sentiment behind this map :p
Interesting that Japan gets rewarded with the west coast, presumably for switching sides at some point... can't trust them Asiatics, y'know ;)
If I were a Bulgarian, I'd be feeling a little bit screwed....
I Like Austria getting all that coastal territory where its warm, so they get a decent Colony you would want to go to, unlike Franz Josef Land.

I Like Austria getting all that coastal territory where its warm, so they get a decent Colony you would want to go to, unlike Franz Josef Land.
The ghost of Emperor Max smiles in approval :)

Does the lettering under Jamaica read "New Bavaria" or "New Roumania" ? It's a little blurry at that scale...