Map Challenge: United Hashemite Kingdom

Hashemite

Banned
iraq_hashemite_map.gif

How is this possible?

blysas

Banned
The german army in WW2 breaks through the Suez canal, after WW2 is done, the hasamites are more victorious in their war against the Saud knidom ?

You should put a border between Israel and Syria, unless you're serrious about that.

It looks like FH to me.
the Irak is finally given up and divided into three parts.

could have happenend in 1991 too, if Bush Sr. had crushed Irak conpleetely then.

the Kurdish autonome Province might be under turkish millitary control.

ThePharaoh said:
iraq_hashemite_map.gif

How is this possible?
How autonomous is the Kurdish region??? I suppose if this takes place in the carve up of the Ottoman Empire after WWI the Shia area could go to Iran/ Persia or possibly even be a British Mandate under the League of Nations

Don't see why the Jordanians would want it- I'd think they'd be dominated by Iraq... (and if it happened now, they get plauged by sectarian violence)

Imajin said:
Don't see why the Jordanians would want it- I'd think they'd be dominated by Iraq... (and if it happened now, they get plauged by sectarian violence)

Well, Jordan is 66% Palestinian and the Hashemites are a Bedouin family. They had to slap down the Palestinians twice.

Annexing Sunni Iraq would weaken the Palestinian problem.

MerryPrankster said:
Well, Jordan is 66% Palestinian and the Hashemites are a Bedouin family. They had to slap down the Palestinians twice.

Annexing Sunni Iraq would weaken the Palestinian problem.
But you would have a country in two lobes with a near-empty central desert.

Imajin said:
In 1958 the Arab Federation of Iraq and Jordan was formed to counterbalance a similar agreement between Egypt and Syria and King Faisal II of Iraq was the head of state. I don't think it lasted long though