Lysergacide: A Savage Journey to the Heart of the American Dream

I'd be happy to discuss things but I fear I may have pushed things out to the fringe a little to much with the religious posts.
I always viewed the religious stuff with the Black Muslims as getting side tracked, no offense. I don't at all have a problem with it as a feature, but I felt it had come to be the dominant focus. It can exist, but it should exist along side of the other stuff.

I'd be very happy to see this return, rebooted you feel you have to.

EDIT: Maybe I misremembered the Black Muslim stuff as being more written about than it actually is.

Recent MDMA thread made me go back to this.

Sorry to leave this hang, but I just lost any idea of where it could go...

I'd be happy to discuss things but I fear I may have pushed things out to the fringe a little to much with the religious posts.

Maybe the TL needs to be 'reborn'. My knowledge of the area was strained, particularly by interwar European culture ideas.
This is one of the most creative and interesting timelines on the site, I do hope you continue it.

I do like the idea- and I did make the Willie Seabrook suggestion in case you want to use him. (Hey, he studied voodoo, magic, cannibalism and UV light! Why can't he take LAD?)