Latest Point for *Greater Greece*

I just finished reading a scenario in a book called Over the Top: Alternate Histories of the First World War, that focused on Greece aiding the allies and retaking Constantinople. So my question and challenge is what is the latest point at which could have retaken Constantinople?

Extra points for any more reclaimed territories. :p

Greece joining the entente early on, and the British attack on Gallipoli better managed - it was not doomed to failure per se, just by a cascade of incompetent and stupid decisions. Constantinople is a city run by the British, French, and Greeks (international city), Greece gets the territories per Treaty of Trianon. Since Greece & UK/France together in Constantinople and has all of European Turkey up to limits of city, when Ataturk attempts to throw Greece out of Anatolia, Greece gets enough help to keep all or part of mainland gains.

Greece joining the entente early on, and the British attack on Gallipoli better managed - it was not doomed to failure per se, just by a cascade of incompetent and stupid decisions. Constantinople is a city run by the British, French, and Greeks (international city), Greece gets the territories per Treaty of Trianon. Since Greece & UK/France together in Constantinople and has all of European Turkey up to limits of city, when Ataturk attempts to throw Greece out of Anatolia, Greece gets enough help to keep all or part of mainland gains.

You mean Sevres I think...