Vaqueiros
"I just want my damn ranch!"
while the Vaquerios would focus more on expelling people.
"Get out of my ranch!"
4bwleu.jpg

We're in this together!

...wait did you say Fate?

Oh no, am I Arturia?
If you're Artoria then I'm your Shirou. Truly this is the Stay Night.
I really like the new chapter! I think it's really fun to see the interior mapped, and the movements of the early settlers into the interior will build up a group of people that would push into the interior and take over. And we have two types of frontiersmen here too, with the Vaqueiros and Bandeirantes having very different attitudes on how colonisation would happen (even though on the surface they're quite similar), with the Bandeirantes being a lot more focused on slaving while the Vaquerios would focus more on expelling people.

I'm hyped for the next two chapters too, with different groups of people trying to build a town, especially since they're more herding oriented than not (even if they bring along crops like corn, wheat and rice) things would be very interesting with how they would clash together.
Thank you! And yes I'm basing this more on some of the OTL pushes to the interior where the Bandeirantes looked for slaves and precious stones while the Vaqueiros are more interested in following and caring for their cattle but the Crown supports them both because they're both pushing French control and killing all the natives so the colonial government won't have to!(for the most part).

Indeed, the Huguenots were mostly city dwellers given many of them were merchants and nobility, even if they have their share of rural peasants especially those from the south of France which will bring things like olive and wine cultivation but they'll have their own problems too.
I just hope the French bring llamas to the Antarctique and to Europe, they are quite useful animals.

A christian Persia is a very interesting concept, I'll go and have a look!
Only problem with that is that they're more suited for cold, mountain like territories which are a bit lacking in Brazil, people are likely to stick to horses and donkeys if you're in Minas Gerais.

Thanks! It's only the prologue for now but I'm working on a proper first chapter.

"I just want my damn ranch!"

"Get out of my ranch!"
4bwleu.jpg
Unless you're invited of course, then you're treated like a prince and given a good breakfast, maybe not the best but it's done with such care that it makes it much tastier

Nah that'd be too Death Note :p
I meant he keep it as his starting letter, while the rest remains his original name, tho I'll refrain from ranting further because this is your TL after all
Honestly you could DM me later because now I'm interested but it'll take some time to read because lmao college+work cycle.
The native and Jesuit recation

The French and especially Bandeirante reaction

tbf we're all here for the colonisation lol, but ye oh no for the natives that're going to suffer/be fucked over by the settlers/slavers.
Speak for yourself!
I shall remain here for the french feijoada!
Yeah seeing a Huguenot town spring up sounds so fun, especially if we get a few cattle herding vaqueros come over and be surprised that there's a town there now.
Yeah the aesthetic will be amazing
A french style small town with cowboys in the brazilian interior will be just top notch