Lands of Red and Gold, Act II

ah ic. Tasmania and Durigal would be interesting places to get to, as we last know the Yadji are trying to get boats to fight the Tjunini, and since then we know nothing about happenings beyond that.
Yes, there will be further goings on involving those regions, though for full disclosure I plan to keep a couple of regions of Aururia as bonus content for the book version - these are parts which didn't get much coverage in the main timeline. (The Blessed Land is one of those, as people who have read Book 2 will already recognise).

and would book four get right before the Industrial Revolution? we know that tjibarr had its own Industrial Revolution that is independent of the European/british one.
Strictly speaking, it's been confirmed that there's something called the Aururian Industrial Revolution. It hasn't been said directly whether it's Tjibarr or elsewhere (or a combination of regions, for that matter).

Book 4 will cover some parts of early industrialisation, though it's planned to end with the Nine Years' War, which is only a few decades after the end of Book 3. (I already know the closing words of the main narrative of Book 4).
I still think there could be a lot of stuff about them tho, since the Kogung are a descendant Aururian civ, and the Kogung probably would have ties with Tjibarr or other nations as time marches on.
As said, there will be some further details - they won't be a complete mystery. But I can't go in depth on everything across the LoRaG world - the scope is simply too vast. I mean, I have enough ideas jotted down to write another half-dozen books just on the pre-Houtmanian era in Aururia if I wanted to. Most of those will remain ideas, but some of them may get turned into short stories somewhere along the line (such as the recent one which appeared in the If We'd Just Got That Penalty anthology of alternate sports stories from Sea Lion Press).

I finally got myself a physical copy of LoRaG! (Along with some other Sea Lion Press books.)
LoRaG and Azure Main books.jpg

Yes, there will be further goings on involving those regions, though for full disclosure I plan to keep a couple of regions of Aururia as bonus content for the book version - these are parts which didn't get much coverage in the main timeline. (The Blessed Land is one of those, as people who have read Book 2 will already recognise).
That makes sense, the Five rivers are always going to be the most focused on region of the timeline.
Strictly speaking, it's been confirmed that there's something called the Aururian Industrial Revolution. It hasn't been said directly whether it's Tjibarr or elsewhere (or a combination of regions, for that matter).

Book 4 will cover some parts of early industrialisation, though it's planned to end with the Nine Years' War, which is only a few decades after the end of Book 3. (I already know the closing words of the main narrative of Book 4).
Ooh that's interesting. I do think it being a bunch of aururian nations discovering machinery and building up to it makes sense. Gutjinal being a nation that discovered a bunch of pre-industralisation innovations makes sense.
As said, there will be some further details - they won't be a complete mystery. But I can't go in depth on everything across the LoRaG world - the scope is simply too vast. I mean, I have enough ideas jotted down to write another half-dozen books just on the pre-Houtmanian era in Aururia if I wanted to. Most of those will remain ideas, but some of them may get turned into short stories somewhere along the line (such as the recent one which appeared in the If We'd Just Got That Penalty anthology of alternate sports stories from Sea Lion Press).
Ic, that makes sense, and I do agree that it'd be too much for the tl to focus on everything.

I still hope we've a map of the world by the end tho, since everything would be different by that point.