Lands of Ice and Mice: An Alternate History of the Thule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

Anyway, mostly I do these ebooks and no one notices. Which is fine, they're out in the world. But I just published a book - Axis of Andes, which got a fantastic review in Amazing Stories, so I want to share it.

Also, I made the Amazon hot new releases list! Yay!

Take my money, this must be bought!

And its out...

NEW WORLD WAR

Part two of Axis of Andes is officially out and in the world.

Available on Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple, Kobo, Vivlio and many other platforms.

I'd post the cover, but I'm not sure if it's allowed.

And its out...

NEW WORLD WAR

Part two of Axis of Andes is officially out and in the world.

Available on Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Apple, Kobo, Vivlio and many other platforms.

I'd post the cover, but I'm not sure if it's allowed.
I just noticed this post. Congratulations! I've always wanted to find out how Axis of Andes ended. As much as I enjoy Land of Ice and Mice, I've always thought that Axis of Andes was your best AH.

You know, it is almost 9 years since I made my first post on this thread? Strange to think about...

fasquardon

I just noticed this post. Congratulations! I've always wanted to find out how Axis of Andes ended. As much as I enjoy Land of Ice and Mice, I've always thought that Axis of Andes was your best AH.

You know, it is almost 9 years since I made my first post on this thread? Strange to think about...

fasquardon

Wow. Strange years its been.

Hey! I just wanted to say that I love this TL. My major in college is history, and it's not an exaggeration to say that this probably helped influence that.

Status
Not open for further replies.