Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Deleted member 82792

How would do describe the economy of the French Republic? I really think the wiki page needs updating

How would do describe the economy of the French Republic? I really think the wiki page needs updating
grift :)

Authoritarian kleptocracy.

Deleted member 82792

How does banking work in Syndicalist nations such as the Union of Britian or the Commune of France?

jparker77

Banned
New HOI4 DLC is out, so it’ll probably be a while before Kaiserreich is back in action, since they re-did the aircraft, introducing a plane designer like the previous tank designer and ship designer.

All of which would have been nice to have in the original game in the first place, but whatever.

Yeah it's nice to see the snippets of progress every now and then. I really liked the Lithuania and White Ruthenia content so I'm excited to see the same for Germany and hopefully in the future AH. All the European majors could really use this so it's nice to know that they're all being worked on for eventual updates.

The 18th Amendment was a thing in KR, right? If so, Prohibition is probably still in place when the 2nd ACW breaks out, but I’d imagine that more socially progressive groups would tend to eliminate it.
IIRC, Prohibition didn't pass and a lot of the Progressive routes are actually in favor of Prohibition.

would the American culture in 50s be the same in Kaiserreich timeline if Mac wins 2ACW and restores democracy?
No. It'd be a manged democracy with a state-enforced culture of rabid nationalism, and a far bigger Red Scare. Lots of military parades, worshiping MacArthur, state-controlled media full of heavily made-up pundits all arguing about just how, exactly, the Party line is absolutely correct and how MacArthur's wisdom and benevolence will lead America to glory.

No. It'd be a manged democracy with a state-enforced culture of rabid nationalism, and a far bigger Red Scare. Lots of military parades, worshiping MacArthur, state-controlled media full of heavily made-up pundits all arguing about just how, exactly, the Party line is absolutely correct and how MacArthur's wisdom and benevolence will lead America to glory.
Otl the Brazilian military dictatorship set up a fake bi-partisan system, with one party being nicknamed "Yes" and the other being nicknamed "Yes sir!". I imagine that it would be the same, with the pro MacArthur party being the "Yes sir" one in this case