Jewish state in Germany after WWII

Prefrence

Banned
What about Bohemia and Moravia? If the allies would let Hitler get it for free, then they wouldn't care if you made an Isreal there.

Well, even though the point is to punish Germany I think you should mass deport the Austrians, as they were the source of so many problems through the ages, and it would be a slap in the face to have Hitler's prize Jewel the Eagles Nest turned into a Jewish Presidential Mansion

"So many problems" for who? :eek:

Preference said:
What about Bohemia and Moravia? If the allies would let Hitler get it for free, then they wouldn't care if you made an Isreal there.

There's a difference between being too wimpy to stand up against a dictator's threats and interested in bullying Bohemia and Moravia.

A possible means to bring this about and actually in character for the Stalinists is to take German territory, perhaps say West Prussia and Posen, and make it a Jewish state fully subservient to Moscow.
Wouldn't that seriously piss of the Poles though? I think it would be more reasonable to put somewhere that was within Germany's 1937 borders -- either East Prussia or Farther Pomerania seem better bets to me.

Wouldn't that seriously piss of the Poles though? I think it would be more reasonable to put somewhere that was within Germany's 1937 borders -- either East Prussia or Farther Pomerania seem better bets to me.

So did their not being able to keep the territory they took in the 1920-1 war. Stalin's not going to be particularly sympathetic to their being pissed, and sadly there's not a great deal Poland can actually do.