Jewish Belize?

If you are writing about Israel placed in Belize/British Honduras, why do you place it in Mexican territory?

When I was working on the idea, it went something like this.

Some jewish colonists move to northern Belize. It doesn't work out too well, but a few of the towns survive.
Mexican Jews slowly move to the Yucatan.
After this worlds version of WW2, Russian and European Jews move to the US and to Mexico.
The US and Britain give Mexico huge economic incentives to cede the Yucatan to a provisional Israeli government monitored by the UN.
Britian cedes the northern towns of Belize to Chadash Israel.

This is an over simplification of what I had worked out, though.

XenonII

Banned
Belize should have remained British Hondurus!!! The UN forced the British Government to give up its central American colony. Thatcher was a treasonous tramp that should have stood up to the UN fascists, but since her seizure of power in 1979 she set about dismantling what was pitifully left of the British Empire. Within a mere 5 years ALL of Britains largest remaining colonies were abandoned and the commie loving cow even sold out Hong Kong after going to the defence of the worthless Falkland Islands. Hong Kong was the last remaining major British territory after that feminazi's anti-imperialist wrecking spree. France still has a major world wide Empire centered in the Caribbean, the Indian Ocean and Oceania that it refuses to relinquish control over. France got around UN demands to decolonise by declaring its overseas posessions part of France. Britain should have done exactly the same! France still has French Guinea on the South American continent so why shouldn't Britain still have British Hondurus? WHERE IS THE JUSTICE??!! British Hondurus should have been integrated into the United Kingdom as a constituent nation just like England, Scotland, Ulster and Wales. Still, Belize remains unofficially a British protectorate as it relies on the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland for its defence and the two nations do share the same head of state so things could have been even worse I suppose. There is also one more of these "unofficial protectorates" on the other side of the world in Brunei which is another colony that Thatcher freak threw away as if it was a worthless piece of rubbish! God I hate that commie loving cunt and I sincerely wish that the Irish Retards Army (IRA) had been successful in its attempt to blow that bitch to hell and end her reign of terror! She should have been sent to the Tower of London and executed for treason for the rape and murder of the British people's beloved Empire.

Last edited:
Belize should have remained British Hondurus. The UN forced the British government to give up its central American territory. Thatcher was a treasonous cow that should have stood up to them but since her election in 1979 she set about dismantling what was left of the British Empire. Within 5 years all of Britains largest remaining colonies would have been thrown away and the commie loving cow sold out Hong Kong - the last remaining major British territory after that feminazi's anti-imperialist reign of terror - by agreeing to hand it over to the filthy Chinese! Frace still has a major word wide Empire centered in the Caribbean, the Indian Ocean and Oceania that it refuses to dismantle. France got around UN demands to decolonise by declaring its overseas posessions part of France. Britain should have done the same! France still has French Guinea on the South American continent so why shouldn't Britain still have British Hondurus? British Hondurus should have been integrated into the United Kingdom. Still Belize remains unofficially a British protectorate as it relies on the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland for its defence (the other one is on the other side of the world in Brunei) another colony that Thatcher bitch threw away as if it was a worthless piece of rubish. God I hate that commie loving cunt!

I'm sorry... Margaret Thatcher was a Commie-lover?

XenonII

Banned
Not just a commie lover but a mentally ill coward. She thought the Falkland Islands was worth fighting for but not Hong Kong. Worse case of not getting your priorities straight the world has ever seen.

Not just a commie lover but a mentally ill coward. She thought the Falkland Islands was worth fighting for but not Hong Kong. Worse case of not getting your priorities straight the world has ever seen.

Well, the difference was that Hong Kong was leased and scheduled to return to China, whereas Argentina invaded the Falklands.

(Oops, did I just feed the troll?)

XenonII

Banned
Well, the difference was that Hong Kong was leased and scheduled to return to China, whereas Argentina invaded the Falklands.

(Oops, did I just feed the troll?)

That is a common error. Only part of Hong Kong was leased the rest was seded to the United Kingom in preperity(sp?) just like Spain did with Gibraltar. Just like Britain is hanging on to Gibraltar despite the Spanish scums hypocritical demands for its return, the British should have told the Chinese where to go. We had a right to part of Hong Kong forever and forever it should have remained British! Our Empire would still be alive today if it had and Britania would still rule the waves! Hong Kong's population wanted to become Chinese about as enthusiastically as the Gibraltarians want to be Spanish, ie NOT AT ALL!

XenonII

Banned
Give the Zionists French Guinea! It's about time the French squatters were kicked out of South America and France stopped playing the imperialist tyrant. FREE BRITISH HONDURUS AND GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Sargon

Donor
Monthly Donor
That is a common error. Only part of Hong Kong was leased the rest was seded to the United Kingom in preperity(sp?) just like Spain did with Gibraltar. Just like Britain is hanging on to Gibraltar despite the Spanish scums hypocritical demands for its return, the British should have told the Chinese where to go. We had a right to part of Hong Kong forever and forever it should have remained British! Our Empire would still be alive today if it had and Britania would still rule the waves! Hong Kong's population wanted to become Chinese about as enthusiastically as the Gibraltarians want to be Spanish, ie NOT AT ALL!

Have you ever been to Hong Kong? I suspect not. As a person who has lived there in the past and still visits there from time to time, I can tell you right now that Hong Kong Island is completely unworkable without the New Territories. The Central business district is split between Kowloon and Victoria with subway routes under the harbour straits.

It's not viable from a family point of view (people and their families living in different parts of the territory thus being divided up), commuting to jobs, and the fact that Hong Kong island has very little usable space for people from the rest of Hong Kong to live on. Added to that the water supplies and reservoirs are in the New Territories, thus meaning if you cut off Hong Kong island from the rest it has no viable water supply to serve even the existing the population. The colony would not be able to survive economically or socially if such a division was attempted.

Yes it's true the New Territories were on the 99 year lease and Hong Kong Island ceded in perpetuity, but the simple fact was that it was not at all workable without the New Territories, and the British government was more than aware of this, hence the entirely logical reason to give everything back, and not to do so would just wreck the lives of ordinary people living there and cause even more resentment.

You might not care about that, but the people who live there do.

Oh, by the way, posts reported.

Sargon

Belize should have remained British Hondurus!!! The UN forced the British Government to give up its central American colony. Thatcher was a treasonous tramp that should have stood up to the UN fascists, but since her seizure of power in 1979 she set about dismantling what was pitifully left of the British Empire. Within a mere 5 years ALL of Britains largest remaining colonies were abandoned and the commie loving cow even sold out Hong Kong after going to the defence of the worthless Falkland Islands. Hong Kong was the last remaining major British territory after that feminazi's anti-imperialist wrecking spree. France still has a major world wide Empire centered in the Caribbean, the Indian Ocean and Oceania that it refuses to relinquish control over. France got around UN demands to decolonise by declaring its overseas posessions part of France. Britain should have done exactly the same! France still has French Guinea on the South American continent so why shouldn't Britain still have British Hondurus? WHERE IS THE JUSTICE??!! British Hondurus should have been integrated into the United Kingdom as a constituent nation just like England, Scotland, Ulster and Wales. Still, Belize remains unofficially a British protectorate as it relies on the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland for its defence and the two nations do share the same head of state so things could have been even worse I suppose. There is also one more of these "unofficial protectorates" on the other side of the world in Brunei which is another colony that Thatcher freak threw away as if it was a worthless piece of rubbish! God I hate that commie loving cunt and I sincerely wish that the Irish Retards Army (IRA) had been successful in its attempt to blow that bitch to hell and end her reign of terror! She should have been sent to the Tower of London and executed for treason for the rape and murder of the British people's beloved Empire.

Post reported.

Sargon

Donor
Monthly Donor
If memory serves Kenya was seriously looked at, for this Jewish homeland, as was part of Tasmania & Western Australia. In fact the Tasmania & WA locations were still in the bidding prior to WWII.

I certainly remember the proposal about Western Australia for a Jewish homeland. On a related note, and if memory serves me correctly, there were also some tentative ideas for creating a new Hong Kong on the coast somewhere in Australia when there were worries about the Chinese handover. Do you know anything about this?

Sargon

I certainly remember the proposal about Western Australia for a Jewish homeland. On a related note, and if memory serves me correctly, there were also some tentative ideas for creating a new Hong Kong on the coast somewhere in Australia when there were worries about the Chinese handover. Do you know anything about this?

Sargon

Oh I vaugely remember that story. I think it was somewhere up Queensland way, but don't quote me on that...

Sargon

Donor
Monthly Donor
Oh I vaugely remember that story. I think it was somewhere up Queensland way, but don't quote me on that...

Hmm, Queensland seems to ring a bell.

Oh, and it seems I have quoted you after all. ;)

Sargon

Hmm, Queensland seems to ring a bell.

Oh, and it seems I have quoted you after all. ;)

Sargon

Well the general rule for Australia is, if an idea sounds real wacky it's probably an idea which originated in Queensland. ;)

Let's see... the Australian space port built at the tip of the York Penninsular. The problem here is the weather will ensure they could only operate it 6 months of the year, whilst there's zero infrastructure there & everything woud have to be shipped in from over 1 000kms away.

Then there was the York Penninsular mega-harbour, which they would create by using a hundred or so nuclear charges.

They wanted to dig up the Great Barrier Reef so they could then turn it into lime for concrete.

They also wanted to drill for oil, in the Great Barrier Reef, completely ignoring the environmental impact.

There are many more examples...