Jericho

anyone seen this, i dont think its been shown here yet.

any good, what might've happened.

I've heard good things.

Starts this Friday on Hallmark (some obscure sky channel, Why I don't know) apparently.

I've been watching Jericho. Initially, I was excited about it based on the format of the show but it quickly decended into "yet another stupid soap opera".

Mind, i'll keep watching because some of the characters are just too neat - like Hawkins and a couple of others but I don't see this show lasting past a second season.

I've been watching Jericho. Initially, I was excited about it based on the format of the show but it quickly decended into "yet another stupid soap opera".

Mind, i'll keep watching because some of the characters are just too neat - like Hawkins and a couple of others but I don't see this show lasting past a second season.

Yeah. It's too soft to make a good post-apoc story, and they're trying to hard to create a Lost-like sense of mystery about the whole thing.

Well hell hole in Kansas is pretty much isolated from everyone in the world, since not much from the outside can come. Maybe it would have been better in a bigger city.

I think it would have been more believable if it was set in Lawrence, KS. - home of a certain "made for TV movie about a nuclear war"...

We had a thread started on it, reviewing it week by week. I think most people agreed that it became more and more unrealistic as the weeks progressed, things just seemed to be too good, nobody seemed to be preparing for a major change to their way of life, etc.

But, some of us being absolute suckers for Post-apocalyptic stories, I can't wait until it starts again in a few weeks (Feb. 21, according to the web site)!!!