Italy joins Allies, what Happens to Greece?

What happens to Greece?

• Greece joins the Allies

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Greece joins the Axis

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Greece stays neutral

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • Italy tries to invade not even a year after the war starts anyway

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
In a "Mussolini joins the Allies" scenario, what does Greece do during the war? Would Italy still invade under the pretext of preventing Greece from joining the axis? Would Britain prevent Italy from attacking and Greece supports the allies? Or would Greece join the axis as a fascist state opposed to Italy?

Greece would remain neutral, at least until the end of the war when it might make a token DoW on Germany to gain UN membership.

Italy on the Allied side would be more concerned about Germany to the north. I can't see how Musso would join the Allies and then invade neutral Greece, while leaving its northern border exposed. Makes no sense at all. Neither would the Allies support this.

In a "Mussolini joins the Allies" scenario, what does Greece do during the war? Would Italy still invade under the pretext of preventing Greece from joining the axis? Would Britain prevent Italy from attacking and Greece supports the allies? Or would Greece join the axis as a fascist state opposed to Italy?
The question is not so much what Greece does, but if Italy still invades Greece. For the reasons @martymcfly posted, that's not likely.

Greece would remain neutral, at least until the end of the war when it might make a token DoW on Germany to gain UN membership.

Italy on the Allied side would be more concerned about Germany to the north. I can't see how Musso would join the Allies and then invade neutral Greece, while leaving its northern border exposed. Makes no sense at all. Neither would the Allies support this.
It's Mussolini's otl lack of common sense that made me ask to see whether or not Churchill would have an easier time keeping him out of trouble.

It's Mussolini's otl lack of common sense that made me ask to see whether or not Churchill would have an easier time keeping him out of trouble.
Joining the Allies, then attacking a country that Britain had given a security guarantee to is not lack of common sense , its Go to Asylum , Do not Pass GO! time. As has been stated it just would not happen.

Joining the Allies, then attacking a country that Britain had given a security guarantee to is not lack of common sense , its Go to Asylum , Do not Pass GO! time. As has been stated it just would not happen.
Agreed, but still, you got to admit that his antics otl make it believable Ciano would try to have his father in-law pushed aside and committed after spectalulary failing to understand current alliances.