IPOME meets Timeline 191

The have been threads speculating about what the world will look like in the future after the United States and Germany win in the TL-191 universe.I dont think I have seen one that specualtes what the world of the future would look like if the evil side -CSA,England and France-actually won.Set it long term into the 1990's- 2000's or in the more immediate aftermath in the 50'-60's and 70's-80's .What is the pod for the Entente victory and what are your ideas for North America,Europe and the world in its aftermath?

Geminonone said:
The have been threads speculating about what the world will look like in the future after the United States and Germany win in the TL-191 universe.I dont think I have seen one that specualtes what the world of the future would look like if the evil side -CSA,England and France-actually won.Set it long term into the 1990's- 2000's or in the more immediate aftermath in the 50'-60's and 70's-80's .What is the pod for the Entente victory and what are your ideas for North America,Europe and the world in its aftermath?

Which novel/game/movie is this from?

I wonder if Turtlefove will write cross-dimensional stories involving the timelines of his novels (e.g IPOME, 191)