Inversed Countrys Wikipedia Infoboxes

I have a half-finished Irish Moynihan wikibox on my computer somewhere, but for some reason I put him in Fine Gael and I don't remember why.

I have a half-finished Irish Moynihan wikibox on my computer somewhere, but for some reason I put him in Fine Gael and I don't remember why.

Unlike US politics you could put inverted individuals into either party if they aren't explicitly leftist. I put him in Fianna Fail mainly as if he started of in some form of advisory role (as he was to an extent to Nixon) he'd probably stick with the party, and also that Fine Gael until the eighties was seen as the party of part time lawyers who practiced at the bar until noon, had lunch, then went to the Dail in the afternoon - meanwhile as someone from a working class background from a large city, he'd probably go for the more populist 'common fellow' party.

Post 275 - Russian George Washington
Guys, somebody over here suggested a Russian George Washington, so I decided to create one.

vashinin.png

Last edited:
Post 281 - Austrian Donald Trump
Austrian Donald Trump:

n3bQWO.jpg

Found a picture of Trump in front of a U.S. flag (shown above) but the photo was so heavily cropped that it ended up looking like an Austrian flag. Seeing that gave me an idea so I naturally decided to run with it. I was lazy so I just took some Austrian politician's preexisting infobox and merely swapped out the names. Apologies for any mistakes or inaccuracies, I know pretty much zip-zilch-nada about internal Austrian domestic politics. Might do a South African Trump one since somebody earlier requested that.

Last edited:
It's a good effort but you chose an Austrian politician who died in 2008 so the infobox really doesn't make that much sense.

It's a good effort but you chose an Austrian politician who died in 2008 so the infobox really doesn't make that much sense.
Thanks. I know little (and by "little" I mean zilch) about Austrian politics, I just made it because I thought the picture would be pretty fitting. :biggrin: