• Hitler

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • Stalin

Votes: 47 58.8%

• Total voters
This is a short one:
Hitler vs Stalin
Who do you vote for?
There is no question just vote for the guy that you want to vote for!

Psychological%20Study%20of%20Adolf%20Hitler.jpg

stalin_color555.jpg

Sachyriel

Banned
Well, seeing how your name has a German word in it, I voted for Stalin to see if there would be someone who voted for Hitler already, my guess is that it was you.

It's currently 50-50, so, I'm getting suspicious.

[EDIT: Now it's not :noexpression:']

Nietzsche

Banned
Eh. I voted for Hitler. I dislike both alot, and I actually detest Hitler more than Stalin.

But. I'm white. Which means my life would be significantly better in Naziland than Stalinland. It's a simple matter of selfpreservation.

Sachyriel

Banned
Eh. I voted for Hitler. I dislike both alot, and I actually detest Hitler more than Stalin.

But. I'm white. Which means my life would be significantly better in Naziland than Stalinland. It's a simple matter of selfpreservation.

Couple things wrong with being logical here...

1. Stalin kicks Hitlers ass, so his supporters will be guilty of war-crime conspiracies or something.

2. Your white, and so is Stalin I believe.

3. Stalin sends political opponents to Gulags. You can escape from Hitler.

Nietzsche

Banned
Couple things wrong with being logical here...

1. Stalin kicks Hitlers ass, so his supporters will be guilty of war-crime conspiracies or something.

2. Your white, and so is Stalin I believe.

3. Stalin sends political opponents to Gulags. You can escape from Hitler.
Not quite what I meant. Being white, I have far more privileges in Hitlerland. No blonde hair or blue eyes, but I'm not a jew, and I'm mixed northern-european stock. (Danish, Swedish, Scottish, English, Welsh, Austrian, Dutch, Norwegian and French sprinkles). My career oppertunities are limitless. I could be massively wealthy and live a life even Goering would be envy of.

<_< Sorry people, but I'm a callous & self serving bastard.

Sachyriel

Banned
Not quite what I meant. Being white, I have far more privileges in Hitlerland. No blonde hair or blue eyes, but I'm not a jew, and I'm mixed northern-european stock. (Danish, Swedish, Scottish, English, Welsh, Austrian, Dutch, Norwegian and French sprinkles). My career oppertunities are limitless. I could be massively wealthy and live a life even Goering would be envy of.

<_< Sorry people, but I'm a callous & self serving bastard.

That only applies if you're doing it now. Otherwise, your justifying voting for Hitler with a false argument.

So...are you living a life Goering would envy?

This is not really a poll I would take in RL ...
But because one should always vote the lesser evil I take this trustworthy guy here.
Stalin_exile_1915.gif

If that doesn`t apply I`ll take Cthulhu and threaten to send armies of cultists against this forum again and again if he isn`t added to the poll immediately.

cthulhu4prez-preview1.png

Well, seeing how your name has a German word in it, I voted for Stalin to see if there would be someone who voted for Hitler already, my guess is that it was you.

It's currently 50-50, so, I'm getting suspicious.

[EDIT: Now it's not :noexpression:']

I couldnt deceide thats why I posted this thread :D

Why is this in Alternate History Books and Media?

Its not but where else should I have put it?

But I see the thread is going the way I wanted it to go :D

Stalin. And I always find it annoying that people use the example of Stalin killing more people than Hitler when judging who is the bigger evil. In terms of mass murder, yes, Stalin trumps Adolf, but that's because he reigned for longer. Now, imagine if Hitler had won the war. Imagine the worldwide genocide that would follow. Stalin, at least, did not kill people on the colour of their skin.

Hitler, not because he killed less people, but because he is more ingrained into the social conciousness of the world, for better or worse. Hitler is known by the majority of humanity, while fewer know of Stalin.

Sachyriel

Banned
:mad::mad: Concentration camps.

I like the way that quote looks. But, since you're white, you can probably get out of the country no questions asked...

..but since your a grammar Nazi, I'm guessing you'll stay in that wonderful world with that wascally waffen SS...