Lets say in 1454, Henry and Margaret have a daughter named Catherine of England, a year after the birth of their first child, Edward of Lancaster.

Can Catherine be married off for an alliance to ensure that the Lancaster's remain on the throne of England? (Wild-card for Edward IV who will not be King in this scenario).

Henry is probably still deposed in this scenario but any recipe for a surviving Lancasters will be appreciated.

I think Edward IV will take Catherine as a wife and thus unite the red and white rose. But otherwise, Henry Tudor might be a good match.

I think Edward IV will take Catherine as a wife and thus unite the red and white rose. But otherwise, Henry Tudor might be a good match.

Elizabeth Woodville probably remains as a Mistress in this scenario if they even meet.

Henry Tudor (Earl of Richmond) is a bit far fetched, the church was getting more liberal with consanguinity, but it became more socially acceptable to marry your cousin in the 1500's, to be fair though, Catherine and Henry would be half-cousins.

And i see him charming her pretty well (the man was a really charismatic) so she'll fall for him for real. And hopefully she'll have better fertility than her mom
In Marguerite's defense, it very well could have been an Eleanor of Aquitaine/Louis VII situation where the husband was too pious to regularly sleep with his wife. Marguerite's mother and sister were both decently fertile.

In Marguerite's defense, it very well could have been an Eleanor of Aquitaine/Louis VII situation where the husband was too pious to regularly sleep with his wife. Marguerite's mother and sister were both decently fertile.
Fair, Louis VII never deserved elanor.

Fair, Louis VII never deserved elanor.

I'm not big on Eleanor, she was as manipulative as her himbo husbands were, but Louis's excuses for divorcing her were stupid. I get the whole Salic Law thing, but the real reason why they didn't have sons was because they were too busy on Crusade.

I'm not big on Eleanor, she was as manipulative as her himbo husbands were, but Louis's excuses for divorcing her were stupid. I get the whole Salic Law thing, but the real reason why they didn't have sons was because they were too busy on Crusade.
Eleanor was still one of a kind though. Shame all of her sons predeceaded her minus john