Help for a Poland TL/Story

I have a few ideas bouncing around for the story, and I was wondering how plausible it would be.

Pilsudski has a change in heart and decides that the Reds are a bigger threat than the Whites. He and the Whites come to an agreement that sort of resembles the Treaty of Riga but with a few differences. As a smaller part and this part I may just get rid of cause I cant figure it out, is it possible for Danzig/Gdansk to come under Polish Control without Major French/British backlash.

Any feedback is welcome.

If this idea had been done before please let me know.

Problem is that most of White Generals couldn't accept independent Poland and they too didn't accept any other secessionism too. Some kind of autonomy was probably that what they could accept. So not wonder why didn't Pilsudski didn't trust them.

Problem is that most of White Generals couldn't accept independent Poland and they too didn't accept any other secessionism too. Some kind of autonomy was probably that what they could accept. So not wonder why didn't Pilsudski didn't trust them.

I know pilsudski wouldn't accept autonomy but is there a way to get white Russians to be placed in a position where theyd agree to what pilsudski would want