Hello everyone, got a question about the Draka

Aw guys, it's not that important.

I only drop in here because I like Alt Hist fiction as well as real history. I'm no Great Historian like my mate NFR above. :p Not looking for arguments but I don't like smart mouths I gotta admit.

It just seems that some of you fellas take these things a little too seriously. If you all vote that I'm talking rubbish it won't keep me awake tonight. Some of you are like a dog on a rat when dealing with a modest post by a new member...positively slavering to get your teeth in. The first response to me from NFR sarcastically asked which timeline I was from which sorta put me offside. It bothers me not at all but you might scare off innocent little newbies with your vast store of knowledge aggressively presented.

Internet fist-fights are a bit impractical. though if you come to New South Wales, Australia, I post under my real name unlike you heroes so you'll find me in the White Pages. I'll keep an eye out at Sydney Airport for Admiral Canaris. (Joke)

:) Keep safe and be nice. I'll not be bothering you nice folks again.

Last edited:
Aw guys, it's not that important.

I only drop in here because I like Alt Hist fiction as well as real history. I'm no Great Historian like my mate NFR above. :p Not looking for arguments but I don't like smart mouths I gotta admit.

It just seems that some of you fellas take these things a little too seriously. If you all vote that I'm talking rubbish it won't keep me awake tonight. Some of you are like a dog on a rat when dealing with a modest post by a new member...positively slavering to get your teeth in. The first response to me from NFR sarcastically asked which timeline I was from which sorta put me offside. It bothers me not at all but you might scare off innocent little newbies with your vast store of knowledge aggressively presented.

Internet fist-fights are a bit impractical. though if you come to New South Wales, Australia, I post under my real name unlike you heroes so you'll find me in the White Pages. I'll keep an eye out at Sydney Airport for Admiral Canaris. (Joke)

:) Keep safe and be nice. I'll not be bothering you nice folks again.

FFS, all people are asking you to do is give some evidence for what you're saying. It shouldn't be that hard.