Good Heavens, Not Another One!

(Not to jump on the bandwagon, or anything, but I do think this is a neat idea...)

Hey, what the heck is going on here? I seem to have ended up in a parallel timeline...

*sigh*

Really shouldn't have played with chemicals near that high-voltage outlet...

Well, until I can get everything straightened out, would anyone like to know about my world? It seems quite different from this one you've got here...

(Not to jump on the bandwagon, or anything, but I do think this is a neat idea...)

Hey, what the heck is going on here? I seem to have ended up in a parallel timeline...

*sigh*

Really shouldn't have played with chemicals near that high-voltage outlet...

Well, until I can get everything straightened out, would anyone like to know about my world? It seems quite different from this one you've got here...

is everyone in your country required to be perpetually sarcastic and jaded at the same time by law? :D:rolleyes:

No, I've just watched a lot of Humphrey Bogart lately... probably why I wasn't paying attention in the laboratory, not enough sleep...

Has Bogart teamed up with Bud Abbott in your TL? If so, was 'Abbott & Bogart Go Wild In Dorset' as big a comedy hit as it was here?

Has Bogart teamed up with Bud Abbott in your TL? If so, was 'Abbott & Bogart Go Wild In Dorset' as big a comedy hit as it was here?

Bud Abbott? I think he was a Senator, or something, back in the 1930s.

Bogart did most of his performing in front of a camera, and eventually did a few Broadway shows.

Was Theodore Roosevelt a six-term president in your timeline?
No, not quite. He took a bullet while running 1912 and died from an infection, I think.

What is the status of the glorious Soviet Union in your timeline, comrade? Thriving, I hope?
There is a Soviet Union, but thriving isn't the word I'd use. They've been locked in a low-grade war with Europe fore a few decades now.

Are you from the CSA, brother?

Marc A
No, and neither is anybody else. Lincoln put them down in 1865, and a good thing. too.

I knew an irate Austrian baker back in the 80's. What became of him in your world? I think his name was Adolf something...had a funny little mustache too.

I knew an irate Austrian baker back in the 80's. What became of him in your world? I think his name was Adolf something...had a funny little mustache too.
Adolf Hitler? He was German Chancellor for a while in the 1930s, mainly during the first years of the Euro Soviet War. Retired after the Zuric Cease-fire, and I forget what happened after that.

You haven't really lived until you've tried chemical experiments mixed with high voltage in low gravity. My brother, who lives in the outskirts of Luna City, worked with a guy who did that. Dude just flat out disappeared one day, he says. Showed up about a week later, looking like he'd been on a bender. Had some really weird stories, though.:D