Gods and Empires

20,000 views ! Thanks.

I know there is a long time I didn't post anything. I had another writer's block but I've recovered the will to continue. However, I've decided to rewrite the TL under a new form, something like Pkmatrix did (but with pictures). I hope this new methodology would help me to have inspiration coming more easily and to update more regularly.
But you will have to wait some months because everyday, the competitive examinations I'm preparing get closer and will take all my free time. The exams end in July, so I should post the v2.0 in August.

NEXT IN
"GODS AND EMPIRES V2.0"​

What if christianism had never existed?
... a Jewish Empire in Arabia, a Britannian Empire amidst the Germanic and Scandinavian invasions, some extra centuries for the Hans in Southern China, Atlantis discovered beyond the Atlantic Ocean ...​

I wonder how Christian iconography will change. I'd convert to Christianity if they replaced the crucifix with Jesus piledriving a Roman soldier

That is just the point: I butterflied christiannity. A philosophy called Simonism after its founder Simon of Carthago will be the closest thing that looks like, being a syncretic version of hellenistic judaism and some other traditions (I've not yet determined the exact form.

But for now, the TL is on hiatus as I'm rewriting the whole thing to make it more realistic and avoid the writer block that plagued me. I'm currently rewriting the Roman-Parthian war of the 80's (cf v1.0 p2) and I wait to fix how things will go in China (and therefore how the great migrations will unfold) to restart with a v2.0.

That is just the point: I butterflied christiannity. A philosophy called Simonism after its founder Simon of Carthago will be the closest thing that looks like, being a syncretic version of hellenistic judaism and some other traditions (I've not yet determined the exact form.

But for now, the TL is on hiatus as I'm rewriting the whole thing to make it more realistic and avoid the writer block that plagued me. I'm currently rewriting the Roman-Parthian war of the 80's (cf v1.0 p2) and I wait to fix how things will go in China (and therefore how the great migrations will unfold) to restart with a v2.0.

Okay. Good luck with that.