Status
Not open for further replies.
I need someone to make me a pair of flags for two upcoming NG's one of which is a Flag for a Pagan Norse Empire that is a global power in 1800

The other is a flag for an Ostrogothic Kingdom which has built itself up as a major power in 700 AD.

I'll leave Ostrogothic for someone else, but here is a simple design for the Pagan Norse Empire.

I assume if it's pagan then it was founded a rather long time ago by 'Viking' communities; so I figured simple was the best way to go.

SORRY FOR THE SIZE AND PIXELATION! If you shrink it a bit it should look perfectly fine. I might do that myself, but it's late where I am and I'm too lazy to do so right now.

Red Variant:
30jphu0.jpg

Blue Vartiant:
14c8pzb.jpg

Hey can some one make me or point me in the right direction of a flag for a Muslim state in the Southeast of the United States, please?

A flag for a Taiwan/Formosa which becomes independent at the end of the Second World War. The red is from the Japanese flag, and the yellow and blue from the flag of the Republic of Formosa of 1895.

Postwar Formosa.png

Crossposting my Flag Challenge Entry:
The Commonwealth of New England

The Commonwealth of New England was founded after gaining independence from the United Kingdom and was a foremost trading power in the Atlantic due to its commercial and Maritime traditions. It was ruled with an iron fist by the premier trading families of the Commonwealth who selected a Grand Mayor from among their ranks. The Lower classes did have a vote in the government; it’s just that a man with property just happened to have twenty. This continued for a good portion of the 19th Century, when along came Charles Roosevelt; Roosevelt was a charismatic and populist leader and enacted many reforms that gave everyone a vote in the Grand Mayoral election. The government was mostly left unchanged; they only left the oligarchic patrimony of North America.

Last edited:

Tsao

Banned
A flag for a Taiwan/Formosa which becomes independent at the end of the Second World War. The red is from the Japanese flag, and the yellow and blue from the flag of the Republic of Formosa of 1895.

That's lovely; though the original flag of the Republic of Formosa will always be my favorite.

Dorozhand

Banned
Here's the flag of the Federal Republic of the Inuit and Dene from the Map Thread:

InuitFlag2.png

The stars represent the 62 federal entities

InuitFlag2.png

Dorozhand

Banned
Can anyone make me a Orthodox Korean Empire flag?

Here you go. The black represents the sea, blue represents the Korean people, pale red represents the Emperor, the cross of course represents Orthodoxy. The characters at the bottom are "Buyeo", which represents a potential name for your hypothetical Korean dynasty (later Buyeo), but it can be omitted and lose nothing.

OrthodoxKorea.png

OrthodoxKorea.png

Yes.That.An Eastern Orthodox Korea.
My Ideas:
#1 A crowned tiger with a Russian Orthodox cross (I assume in your timeline Orthodox Christianity was introduced from Russia) Tigers have often been associated with Korea, it is also Korea's national animal.
The Crown is of Korean (Silla) origin.
Red, blue and yellow come from the Taeguk (The current Korean flag only uses a two colored taeguk.) In this the thre
e colors of the taeguk represent the holy trinity.
KoreanFlag1_zps1b3776bd.png

# 2 same as above but with a Red, white and blue color scheme more associated with the Korea(s) of today. And also Russia.
KoreanFlag2_zpsec4a114a.png

#3 A double headed Imperial Eagle with a tricolored taeguk, representing the holy trinity.
KoreanFlag3_zpsa966031e.png

#4 same as above but with a Russian Orthodox Cross in the canton.
KoreanFlag4_zpsa19d78ca.png

A possible coat of arms
I was going to do something with this, but I changed direction on the flags.
KoreanCoat_zpsbbfebf75.png

Status
Not open for further replies.