Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Flag 8

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Flag 9

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Flag 10

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
So I've been trying to come up with a flag for the North Atlantic Union in one of my time lines. So far, I have the general colour scheme but can't seem to settle on an appropriate pattern. Please help me make a decision!

I know they're terribly bland at the moment, but depending on which ones get the most votes I will add some motif or decoration to the flags. Please vote for your three favourite ones.

I picked both 4 and 5. White seems like a good choice for the uppermost stripe because of the Arctic. But can you elaborate on the yellow?

I picked both 4 and 5. White seems like a good choice for the uppermost stripe because of the Arctic. But can you elaborate on the yellow?

I figured the yellow would be there to represent the richness of the North Atlantic Union. ALso, I just like that shade of yellow. :p

Going strictly by Vexicological conventions, 3, 5 and 10 as all the others have two metals (white and yellow) next to eachother. Out of those, I prefer 5

All of them make me think of either the Netherlands, South Africa, or Russia. That being said, 3, 5, and 6 are my top picks.

1, 2, 8. I prefer white between other colors and, if vertical, the dark color on the left (while "reading" it from left to right).

Of course, if the colors are blue, gold, and white = silver, then the heraldically correct ones among them are 3, 5, 10 : That is those where the two metals (gold and silver) do not touch.

Krall

Banned
I generally prefer more unconventional flag designs, as opposed to simple tricolours. They're easily recognisable, but they're just rather bland to me.

Mind if I have a go at designing something a bit more unconventional, even if you don't use it?

I generally prefer more unconventional flag designs, as opposed to simple tricolours. They're easily recognisable, but they're just rather bland to me.

Mind if I have a go at designing something a bit more unconventional, even if you don't use it?

Be my guest.

I'm still fairly new to flag-making, and I find many flags these days to be very simple. I figured the future will probably continue this trend or at least be similar to it, so I figured I'd start with the tried and true bars and columns.