Existing Planets, Stars and Solar System Maps, Basemaps and Mapmaking Resources

I noticed that there wasn't a thread for maps based off of just existing objects. The Alternate Planets, Suns, Stars, and Solar Systems Thread is mostly OC content and the Map Threads are congested and hard to navigate. This thread will act as the main place to post alongside the latter and will hopefully be a good place for inspiration and discussion. Feel free to share any appropriate maps you may have already posted elsewhere.

Existing is defined as any extraterrestrial object that exists in a historical, present or future state including those that are technically hypothetical/unconfirmed but that which the scientific community supposes probably does exist (so no Planet X). These are good examples of what that means but people can police the specifics themselves. ASB is allowed but there's already an Alternate Planets, Suns, etc thread so nothing too divergent from OTL. Heavily terraformed or altered objects are fine since practically speaking one of the main draws to non-Earth TLs is the human/intelligent element. Earth history can be completely different.

Basemaps and mapmaking resources (i.e. websites with useful data and graphics, cartography tools, artists who have created relevant maps, etc) are heavily encouraged as is any associated knowledge including sources, relevant information and tricks of the trade. Please share whatever mapmaking processes you're comfortable with sharing as well as answering questions. Credit individuals when you can.

I'll bump the thread with new posts from time to time to keep interest and discussion going as well as index some more useful material.