Exiled: Clan of the Claw, Book One

Cat people? Really?

I suppose it's more likely than just hand waving the butterfly effect entirely and say "man evolves as normal".

In a heroic, bronze-age world similar to 300, the Mrem Clan of the Claw and its sister warbands are expanding their rough-and-tumble territory, but now they face the Lishkash, masters of a cold-blooded empire of slave armies and magic. It’s mammalian courage and adaptation against reptile cunning in a clash of steel and will that will determine which line shall inherit the Earth.

WTH?:confused:

I strongly considered that but then decided that when Turtledove and Stirling join forces I really shouldn't be suprised.

* Warning: The following statement contains material of a disturbing and potentially harmful nature. Viewer discretion is advised. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!*

Don't forget Ringo. Just think of how politically charged the kinky lesbian sex scenes will be.

* Warning: The following statement contains material of a disturbing and potentially harmful nature. Viewer discretion is advised. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!*

Don't forget Ringo. Just think of how politically charged the kinky lesbian sex scenes will be.

Yeah I am looking forward to reading about the main character repressing his S&M tendencies and how liberals suck for not letting them use landmines and being traitors to humanity for no reason other than they are liberals.
While the other group is a bunch of Wicans who mastered every single fighting style due to their awesome bisexual nature.
All the while discussing how the quality of coffee has gone down hill.

Yeah I am looking forward to reading about the main character repressing his S&M tendencies and how liberals suck for not letting them use landmines and being traitors to humanity for no reason other than they are liberals.
While the other group is a bunch of Wicans who mastered every single fighting style due to their awesome bisexual nature.
All the while discussing how the quality of coffee has gone down hill.

hopper2cool FTW!:D

John Ringo.

S.M. Stirling.

Harry Turtledove.

My God. The only thing missing is Tom Kratman.

It'll be like some sort of train wreck. No matter how hard I want to look away, I won't be able to.

John Ringo.

S.M. Stirling.

Harry Turtledove.

My God. The only thing missing is Tom Kratman.

It'll be like some sort of train wreck. No matter how hard I want to look away, I won't be able to.

What about Flint. People talk about how him and Stirling dislike each other but I find Ringo to be his twin with different political opinions. Both have characters act like total idiots just to "prove" their opinions.
Or possibly Weber. Derailing the story line with boring as hell politics.