Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)

Deleted member 67076

Damn I remember this. This is, still to this day my favorite timeline on the site. If possible I would adore if you were to continue this at some point.

Hear my geekish squeals of joy!

Brilliant TL!

This is probably not what you wanted people to focus on, but are you a native Chinese-speaker?

I'm asking because some of the translations are so...bizarre and awkward that I sometimes wonder if you do that on purpose. Like not even Google translate could pull that off...

Brilliant TL!

This is probably not what you wanted people to focus on, but are you a native Chinese-speaker?

I'm asking because some of the translations are so...bizarre and awkward that I sometimes wonder if you do that on purpose. Like not even Google translate could pull that off...

Of course, they're bizarre and awkward. Trying to force fit rappers' names (and other pop culture stuff) into a Chinese context involves a certain amount of ... ingenuity... shall we say.

Having read this fresh on the recommendation of others and remarks a new post had been made, I really liked it and didn't find the jokes falling flat at all :D