I would argue that the Yorkists had the better claim and Richard, Duke of York was for sure a better ruler than Henry VI or the Beauforts, but in the end I will always support Henry VII and Liz of York
I support them only if poor edward v and richard duke of york are both dead.

Yes to both of those!
Well then that is at least one figure plot thread for me to play with.
Also an option if a Yorkist/Tudor/Beaufort wins and needs some Lancaster blood to shore up their claim
Could work for them.
At least his great-grandfather being Valdemar IV he might have had some flair for Diplomacy to pass along to his son as well as his own ability to wage war and rule so as not to just up and leave - which he can't.
True that. Plus he might be able to avert the absolute shitstorm that happened after Philippa's death.
So we're backkkkkkkkk :D
We are back!

Love me a Kalmar Union timeline, and with a pod i don't remember seeing before? That's a follow. :)

Could Philippa's death at Vadstena add to the percieved holiness of the town/monastery? It sure feels like it. A beloved & pious queen went there to die will be the narrative people remember.

Love me a Kalmar Union timeline, and with a pod i don't remember seeing before? That's a follow. :)

Could Philippa's death at Vadstena add to the percieved holiness of the town/monastery? It sure feels like it. A beloved & pious queen went there to die will be the narrative people remember.
Ehem, Philippa did die at Vadstena.

Thank you so much! And Philippa is underrated.
Vadstena became at Philippas time the greatest spiritual center and biggest landowner in Sweden, so if her decendants continue to patronise it, it will no doubt continue to shine.
Ehem, Philippa did die at Vadstena.
True that.

Well, she would be the closest Lancastrian around, and unlike the Beauforts, she is of unquestionable legitimacy. However, her children would be the strongest carriers of the Lancastrian line after Henry VI and Westminster dies, so there are possibilities there in the future ;)
They are foreigners meaning who nobody in England would look at them as candidates