Election Day '06 Is Here (RE: West Wing Season 7)

Finally, we get to chose between Matt Santos and Arnold Vinick. I already voted (went on my way to work), and there was a line. At 7:00AM, there was a line! Stretching almost all the way out of the school cafateria that I vote in. Turnout is going to be huge.

Who's going to win?

Will the evangelicals be so turned off by Vinick that some of the traditionally red southern states go blue?

How many blue states will go red because Vinick appeals to moderates?

Will Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico stay red, or will Santos bring enough latino voters to the polls to completely realign them?

Is Leo McGarry really running things in the Santos camp?

What about Ray Sullivan's right-wing stances on issues that Vinick is moderate on? Will that lead to a clash if the election goes their way tonight?

Will Congress stay in GOP hands, or will the Dems gain control for the first time since midway through Bartlet's predecessor's term?

Discuss ;)

HelloLegend

Banned
Finally, we get to chose between Matt Santos and Arnold Vinick. I already voted (went on my way to work), and there was a line. At 7:00AM, there was a line! Stretching almost all the way out of the school cafateria that I vote in. Turnout is going to be huge.

Who's going to win?

Will the evangelicals be so turned off by Vinick that some of the traditionally red southern states go blue?

How many blue states will go red because Vinick appeals to moderates?

Will Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico stay red, or will Santos bring enough latino voters to the polls to completely realign them?

Is Leo McGarry really running things in the Santos camp?

What about Ray Sullivan's right-wing stances on issues that Vinick is moderate on? Will that lead to a clash if the election goes their way tonight?

Will Congress stay in GOP hands, or will the Dems gain control for the first time since midway through Bartlet's predecessor's term?

Discuss ;)

Leo died by election day right?