DEJAVU

What did you guys reckon bout this new Denzel Washington movie & its take on time travel physics, alternate timelines, etc ?

I think there was a thread on this before. But I found it a little weird that evidence of Washington's "intervention" was noticeable in OTL even though the ATL wasn't created yet. Other than that, it was pretty interesting. It reminded me a lot of the book "Pastwatch".

I think there was a thread on this before. But I found it a little weird that evidence of Washington's "intervention" was noticeable in OTL even though the ATL wasn't created yet. Other than that, it was pretty interesting. It reminded me a lot of the book "Pastwatch".
I've read Pastwatch. The no Columbus ATL in it was intersting, but I think it made the Tlaxcalans way too powerful.

I've read Pastwatch. The no Columbus ATL in it was intersting, but I think it made the Tlaxcalans way too powerful.

No Columbus? I thought Columbus made it to the New World and got sidetracked by the time travelers.:confused:

Oh yes, I remember now. That's why the "OTL" Pastwatchers sidetracked Columbus, and told him to sail to the new world (under the guise of the Holy Trinity).