DCS - Yet Another Colour Scheme, but without an acronym

You seem to have the Knights of Malta / SMOM / Knights Hospitaller / Knights of St John / Knights of Rhodes (these names all apply to the same group) twice.

Here are all of my additions. I promised an India and China revamp and I'm delivering.
Anazah/Syrian Desert-based state/Palmyra
View attachment 668125
Lazistan/Georgian Anatolia
View attachment 668126
Beiting Protectorate/Chinese Central Asia/Dungans
Change "Khwarezm" header to "Turkestan"
Qing Dynasty/Manchu China
Hailar/Eastern Mongolia/Hulunbuir/Russian China
Jilin/Jin (Tungusic)/Fengtian Clique/Jurchens
View attachment 668129
View attachment 668130
Jiangsu/Sui Dyansty/Chinese Pirate State/Sui people
Xiamen/.../Hakka state
View attachment 668135
View attachment 668132
View attachment 668136
Kurnool/Anantapur/Andhra Pradhesh
View attachment 668137
View attachment 668138
Fengtian Clique should NOT be synonymised with Jilin. Why can't it be synonymised with Liaoning? That's really the only option that makes sense. Honestly, I have a lot of problems with the China colours in this scheme, which I have elaborated on before.

Fengtian Clique should NOT be synonymised with Jilin. Why can't it be synonymised with Liaoning? That's really the only option that makes sense. Honestly, I have a lot of problems with the China colours in this scheme, which I have elaborated on before.
Do you have any advice for China in colour schemes? I've been working on one for ages that's much bigger than this one and I'd like some advice.

You know what, shuffle around some of the China colors with regards to historical states. Fix them so they're up to your standards. Just keep my colors for ethnic minorities (except the Sui people; they actually live in Guizhou).

qazse

Gone Fishin'
An update to @Red Arturoist's version of the colour scheme which changes the font used on his colours to Times New Roman, as is used with the other colours. The meanings of his new colours have been given slight tweaks. I also added my proposed colour for an SS-ruled Germany - I had to use a darker version of the standard Nazi Germany colour since my original idea of a very dark grey wasn't really supported by the colour scheme...
file
deo4xmy-8ed01a06-e322-4bb3-8961-38774a631a3c.png

Last edited:
Santa Fe in the La Plata section and Espirito Santo in Brazil both have the same "South American Theocracy" secondary label.
I figure it might be best to split em into "Brazilian Theocracy" and "Argentinian Theocracy"

I found this thread some time ago, and it's great! I've been using DCS for almost as long as I've been doing AH, and it's great to see folks adding some more to it!

One error I've notice, though, is that there are two Dominion of Americas, now. To solve this, I've made the one under New England into the "Northern Dominion", to match the Southern Dominion down in Deep South.

1637985608179.png

I'm sure this will find use! :)

Sorry, but I can't see the image. Is there something wrong with it?
Huh, that's weird, it was there the last time I was in this thread.

Now—I downloaded it before it was bugged, but it's showing me an error when I try to post it. Weird.