DBWI: Murder Illegal.

OOC: I am not advocating actual murder. But of course, you're not an idiot, so you already knew that.

IC: Imagine a world in which you couldn't just brutally slaughter any person you felt like, any time you wanted to, any way you wanted to. Who'd want to live in that world? Wait a minute, why's that guy charging at me with that meat cleav........

OOC: Definitely belongs in the ASB category. Or at least before 1900 so you could claim some sort of primordial POD that makes humanity develop completely differently. Nonetheless, I'll play along.

IC: Can you imagine the population explosion?! :eek: I mean, without over half of all children dying during adolesence from sibling-icide, the population would be like 20 times what it is now. Not to mention it would make it harder to settle disputes if you can't just shoot people you disagree with.

With murder illegal, no one would collect anything! I have a ever growing collection of Left Hands, and my friend collects the big toe. What would they collect if murder was illegal? Plants? Bugs? Paper? Makes no sense.....

Just think how rude everyone would be

Imagine if that guy could cut you up at the lights safe in the knowledge that you couldnt follow him home and slaughter his family. Also that woman I shot this morning at the Post Office would have taken at least 10 minutes buying a stamp as it was a 9mm to the back of her head and I was in my car and at work on time.

With murder illegal, no one would collect anything! I have a ever growing collection of Left Hands, and my friend collects the big toe. What would they collect if murder was illegal? Plants? Bugs? Paper? Makes no sense.....

No, they couldn't collect plants or bugs. I was just talking about the killing of people; or have you forgotten that insecticide and herbicide are still illegal?