DBWI: Is Disney getting too powerful?

I still think that SEGA is going to win with their new Console SEGA Jupiter . They got several Big Launch Title from their Traditional Saga, Sonic, Shenmue, Tomb Raider, Mass Effect ..... I mean, who want to play Mario these day ? Or even Zelda , i mean let it die man, all the Zelda since Ocarina of Time has been disaster .
Hey! You didn't like Wind Waker? Eternal Hero? Skyward Sword?

There's no point of even discussing this. What, think President Eisner's DOJ going to pursue a monopoly case against them?

Sure, Disney controls a significant chunk of Nova Scotia, but they're still under the jurisdiction of Canadian law.

OoC: Now this is just getting silly...
OOC:as always

IC: when they will make that Winter Disneyland resort? that is the park i'm the most interested

There's no point of even discussing this. What, think President Eisner's DOJ going to pursue a monopoly case against them?
Stop joking around man. That said, I don't think President Bezos is too sympathetic to anti-corporate types etypes either.

Disney: All your franchise are belong to us.

Disney: I have altered your terms and conditions. Pray I do not alter them further.

We are Disney. Resistance is futile. You will be aquired.

rsz_1hmadu1513015898.jpg

In the1990s Disney's animation staff wasn't happy. Disney's CEO at the time , I can't remember his name ,was treating them like crap and other movie studios were planning to snatch them up.
If he hadn't been killed in a private jet crash Disney could have lost its animation staff to other studios.
Disney's second wave of animated movies wouldn't have been better than their first, seriously reducing the cash available for their buying spree in the early 2,000s.