DBWI: how did you live the war?

(OOC : Well 60 post in an hour, probably one the best threat I've started ^^, just give me a list of nation and I should do something good enough)

I doubt it. The Japanese might expand into east Siberia as much as they want, but if they move too much south or east, they would have both the Germans and British on their throats, I expect. The role of the american Nations in such a situation would surely be interesting.

Andromedos said:
I doubt it. The Japanese might expand into east Siberia as much as they want, but if they move too much south or east, they would have both the Germans and British on their throats, I expect. The role of the american Nations in such a situation would surely be interesting.

Regardless, I just hope that at least a semblance of order can be established on this continent... warlords have controlled the Great Plains for far too long. I'm obviously against trying to reestablish the Union; all it's parts were simply to different to focus as one nation, that's why it didn't work. But we need to work together to prevent more European imperialism in North America.

Tetsu said:
((OOC: I agree. This is getting a bit convoluted too, although fun.))

(At the moment we're got Canada, Texas, California, Virginia, New England, New York, Louisiana, Maryland, Pacifica (?) and maybe Cuba at least.)

Yup World War IV

I mean if the Japanese had interve it would have expand fighting in Asia. Not really the best for mankind

Landshark said:
(At the moment we're got Canada, Texas, California, Virginia, New England, New York, Louisiana, Maryland, Pacifica (?) and maybe Cuba at least.)

((Not quite with the nations, but... mindsets, I guess. Some things aren't compatible, like me saying Louisiana was occupied by Texas but then others claiming to be on peacekeeping duty in New Orleans... it doesn't add up, you know?))

Tetsu said:
Yeah, Japan's been lying quiet for far too long, building up their empire over the last half century. It started when they snatched up the Hawaiin Islands in the '30s before handing them over to the British... now that they've finally silenced the Chinese troublemakers in their empire, something has to happen. I'm afraid they'll start trouble on the West Coast in the next couple years...

The Japanese may claim to have contained the Chinese nationalists but no matter how many they kill the Chinese still outnumber the Japanese by eight or nine to one.

Tetsu said:
Regardless, I just hope that at least a semblance of order can be established on this continent... warlords have controlled the Great Plains for far too long. I'm obviously against trying to reestablish the Union; all it's parts were simply to different to focus as one nation, that's why it didn't work. But we need to work together to prevent more European imperialism in North America.

I doubt that European influence can be expelled from North America. Both the british and the Weltreich are stronger than any of the American nations. Especially the smaller states will look to Eruope for gaining protection. With the fall of Quebec, and the actions in Louisana, France for now is out of the picture in America. The alliance system that will evolve should be interesting...

Landshark said:
The Japanese may claim to have contained the Chinese nationalists but no matter how many they kill the Chinese still outnumber the Japanese by eight or nine to one.

I'll give you that. But the Chinese don't have the guns, jets, or nukes. Numbers only hold so much merit in the face of an overwhelming technological advantage.

Tetsu said:
((Not quite with the nations, but... mindsets, I guess. Some things aren't compatible, like me saying Louisiana was occupied by Texas but then others claiming to be on peacekeeping duty in New Orleans... it doesn't add up, you know?))

OOC: Many of these DB timelines don't quite add up. One said China oppupies Byzantium, another said Japan defeated China...maybe somebody could try and establish a timeline out of this topic.

Andromedos said:
OOC: Many of these DB timelines don't quite add up. One said China oppupies Byzantium, another said Japan defeated China...maybe somebody could try and establish a timeline out of this topic.

((I think the Chinese Byzantium thing was a joke.))

Tetsu said:

((It's always the same with double blinds. I've been lucky this time in that I've posted stuff that's coincidentally been supported by other people's posts that have been created while I've been occupied writing my own))

((Also some things like Maryland being able to support a navy cause probability problems. MD would have to cover a larger area to have the wealth and population to manage that))

Landshark said:
((It's always the same with double blinds. I've been lucky this time in that I've posted stuff that's coincidentally been supported by other people's posts that have been created while I've been occupied writing my own))

((Also some things like Maryland being able to support a navy cause probability problems. MD would have to cover a larger area to have the wealth and population to manage that))

((Oh well. It's fun anyway.))

Landshark said:
Landshark, are you from British Columbia? If you ever are in Seattle, capital of the beatiful Pacifica, give me a call. It will be an hounor to buy a fellow veteran of Ross lake a good german beer. :)

(OOC:pacifica is a Union of Washington state, Idaho, and Oregon. Concerning Maryland, I'd suggest it is part of the "Federal State of Washington" some sort of last fortress for the federalists.
And don't forget, we have Quebec as well. Quebec breaking away from Canada seems to have been a great cause for the war..)

MrP

Banned
Tetsu said:

(OOC: Oh, don't trust me! I might well be lying. Re Chinese Byzantium: my character was serious, but make of that what you will. ;) )

MrP said:
(OOC: Oh, don't trust me! I might well be lying. Re Chinese Byzantium: my character was serious, but make of that what you will. ;) )

((It's well known vegitarians can't be trusted. The lack of meat in their diets means they're all unbalanced))

((actualy you can always find loop hole like New Orleans is occupied my many countries like Berlin in the cold war as for China they could be two China, one coastal the Japaneses own and the mainland who extend into the middle-east :p ))

How many of you people were intoxicated by gas or caught disease? I was once hit by mustard gas in virginia.

Nothing happened to me, but my dad was hit by a bombing raid of the island luckily survived... though the time he spent in the hospital probably stopped him from getting drafted, so maybe it was a blessing in disguise (didn't seem like it at the time, though)

((Or perhaps Byzantium is a little island-state that some rich entrepeneur declared independent and later came under the occupation of Chinese rebels :cool: ))

MrP

Banned
Landshark said:
((It's well known vegitarians can't be trusted. The lack of meat in their diets means they're all unbalanced))

((If only I knew a sane non-veggie against whom I might compare myself and my brethren. :p ;) )