DBWI: German Reich ("Weimar Republic") general election, 2009

Which list do you vote for to compose the Reichstag?

• List 1: SPD (Social Democrats)

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • List 2: CNBPD (Agrarians, religiously affiliated)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • List 3: KPD-T (Communists, "Thaelmann" faction, traditional)

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • List 4: KPD-SE ("Eurocommunist" faction)

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • List 5: BVP (Bavarian Autonomists)

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • List 6: Z (Centre Party, Catholic, Christian Democrats)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • List 7: KVP (Moderate Conservatives)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • List 8: DVP (Liberal Conservatives)

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • List 9: DVNP (Paleoconservatives, Nationalist)

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • List 10: DDP (Social Liberals)

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • List 11: DHP (Hanoverian Regional)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • List 12: CSVD (Christian Democrats, Protestant)

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • List 13: Die Gruenen (Greens)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • List 14: Unabhaengigsliste (List of various independents)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • List 15: NSDAP-ASP-DVF joint list (Nazis, Anti-Semites, Far-Right)

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • List 16: RPD (Pensioner's Party)

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
Maybe

Well, the DVNP isn't that crazy... their coalition with the Nazis and the ASP is basically more one of convenience... and it's likely they'll abandon their parliamentary grouping in this situation - maybe they'll join the center-rightists? They've always been more the party of big business and stability, even if they're pretty reactionary to a lot of people...

One can only hope, but why hasn't anyone neutered these people before now? Between trying to sabotage the Roma Integration Program and announcing crazed rules in the municipalities where they have any power at all, not to mention their history of un-reconstructed street-thuggery, why have't more people just said "F**k this noise!" to them?

Now, I've always been a bit more lenient toward the DVNP's neo-monarchist faction, but the Kulturekampf would have to go (maybe with one monarch Catholic and the other Lutheran?).

Last edited:
The time is ripe for an Anschluss, we already have a custom union with Austria, and the Austrian government seems to move in the right direction. DNVP will guarantee a strong democratic German Reich!!

But do they want it?

The time is ripe for an Anschluss, we already have a custom union with Austria, and the Austrian government seems to move in the right direction. DNVP will guarantee a strong democratic German Reich!!

I believe you're refering to the MittelEuropea, the Customs Union of Germany, Austria, The Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary because of tradition and... aren't you guys trying to entice Poland to join?

But the qestion is whether they actually want it and whether the DNVP can shed their reputation as a bunch of Protestant-supremacist wankers in the vein of the Orange Order and entice majority Catholic Austria in?

More bad news...

Freida Kohler, high-profile figure in the Afro-Franco-Rheinish community is... well...

yeah, she's dead.:(

6:35 this morning from a brain hemorage delivered by a length of copper pipe. She was only 34 years for Christs' sake, with a common-law husband from Lorraine and a 2 year old daughter!

Now will anyone do anything?:mad:

*roll eyes*

Oh, then tell me why there are swastika graffiti images on the nearby walls?:rolleyes:

Not to mention all them thar witnesses who even identified the uniforms they were wearing. The police even caught two of the schwein and identified them as known NSDAP-affiliated hate-group members.

They really need some new material.

If you are going to vote conservative, or right, vote DVP and get some good economic governance on the go!

Yeah, but how about when they almost waffled on the Abtreibungsgezetz last year? You can count on them for economics, but it's the confessional parties that are the soul of the centre-right.

Speaking of abortion laws, so how long do you think before the High Court declares this one unconstitutional? Seriously, the Left should just give up the ghost. It's been the third bloody time they tried to do it. Sometimes I think they just pass it in order to get campaign fodder... I guess there's truth to the Bavarian bromide: "The BVP provides free beer, the Nazis provide free uniforms, and the SPD provides free unconstitutional abortion laws."

If you are going to vote conservative, or right, vote DVP and get some good economic governance on the go!

Which is precisely the opposite of what's needed now! Social liberalism and Economic Conservatism!

And by the way, any fallout yet from the Kohler death, what about election data?

Interesting...

Yeah, but how about when they almost waffled on the Abtreibungsgezetz last year? You can count on them for economics, but it's the confessional parties that are the soul of the centre-right.

Speaking of abortion laws, so how long do you think before the High Court declares this one unconstitutional? Seriously, the Left should just give up the ghost. It's been the third bloody time they tried to do it. Sometimes I think they just pass it in order to get campaign fodder... I guess there's truth to the Bavarian bromide: "The BVP provides free beer, the Nazis provide free uniforms, and the SPD provides free unconstitutional abortion laws."

Can you clarify that?

If it's not Jews and Capitalism, it's Jews and Communism: Jew this, Jew that, Jew made the Stock-Market slump, Jew poisoned the well which was confirmed as cow-manure run-off, Jew made it rain today and spoiled the picnic!

When will these NSDAP assholes realize that most civilized people have left them in the dustbin, not to mention get some new material? In western Poland and the German far-east, "Nordics" (the Aryans were Persian, by the way) and blonde Slavs merge so seamlessly as to be almost interchangable. The integration policies in regards to the Roma are, despite their problems, helping more and more people assimilate into German society while still keeping "positive" elements of their ancestral culture (the sexist, insular purity-rituals explicitly not among these).

And not to belittle anyone, but I've researched "Nazi" propoganda from the 20's and 30's, and it's borderline laughable the stereotypes they conjured up, especially with those hideous cartoons of Adolf's. Maybe it's better the SPD publicized Hitler's "niece-thing" before the NSDAP could find an opening, they woulda been laughed right out of the Reichstag!

The Jew is responsible for many of the ills in the world because he pulls the strings behind the scenes. The Zionist pigs use their funds to push their agenda on the people. And the Jews, coloreds and ethnics poison our pure blood day after day and it will not end until we banish them from the German nation. They are animals anyway so there is no point in trying to civilize them.

The message of the party has always been one of truth. What you call propaganda is the truth of the world and what you call stereotypes is what truly lies under the masks of the enemies of the Aryan race.

This century belongs to the State! To the Strong! Heil Hitler! Heil Voigt!

Of course, I'm happy that the status quo is reamining rather stable, but it's alarming that the Far-Right psychos are projected to only be one or two seats away from being the opposition. Knowing their paranoid ramblings and attitudes towards minorities, isn't anyone frightened that this could cause an exodus of, among others, the Jewish and immigrant professional classes? If that happens, your economy is going to have another nosedive, they'll grow again and before long you'll need LoN arbitrators in there to settle everything down.

Oh... crap.

Another pretty piece of news: a band of NSDAP paramiliatries have critically injured a Koln councilwoman on her way to work and... oh double crap, she's the one who's ancestors were dubbed the "Rhineland Bastards" by the freaks... Freida... something-or-other (sorry, I'm Canadian).
It is not paranoia when it is truth. If your house is burning down and you tell your neighbor of it, he cannot respond "You're being paranoid". And the undermensch are burning the house that is the German nation. We must, for our good, cement the power of the strong and of the Aryan race. And only the State and a new, strong leader can fix the economic straits we face. With an iron hand, we can mold the nation and the world to fit our designs.

OOC:Which of you voted for the Nazis?! WHO!? I will find you!

OOC:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZiRiIpZVF4

Evil roleplay as reactionary right wing nuts is fun. Don't bash it.:D

Like I said...

It's always "the Jews did it".

(Gets menacing and angry)

Now listen to me, you little neice-lover (oh how I do so love Kohn colloquialisms): because of your paranoid delusions and street violence, a woman is dead and Koln is on the edge or rioting. Your precious party is on the verge of getting all your pretty little inbred heads smashed in by the very same "Aryans" (It's NORDS, people, NORDS!) you oh so worship. And to top it all off, the Junkers are probably going to dump your collective asses come the seating and choose between the DVP and the Z Bloc.

I almost pity you, you snivelling little collection of closeted gays, self-hating jews and inbred prussian hicks, but honestly, I wouldn't at all mind if you all died right now.:mad:

Well, chow!:cool:

ooc: debating psycho-roleplay-reactionaries is also fun.;)

Can you clarify that?

OOC/Background: OTL, abortion is illegal in Germany (though in practice, no-one cares). In this timeline, the confessional parties and some of the traditional conservatives in the other parties kept the laws. When the SPD swung into power ITTL, it would try to explicitly and broadly legalize abortion - in 1971, 1981, and 2008 - in the first two, the courts overturned it, as they would likely (and have done) IRL, on the basis of the "right to life".

In other words, it would be an issue in this timeline.

The Jews are blamed because they do the wrong.

The party is not inbred nor closeted Jews or whatever slurs you throw at it. It is of members of the white race who wish to continue their race's purity in the face of ethnic overbreeding and infestation which threatens to choke us out of existence and who conspire against us at every turn. We are the representatives of the white christian people and we must defend ourselves by whatever means necessary.

Through it all, the party has remained. It shall remain and no matter what it shall strengthen. We shall be the saviors of Germany, for it is the birthright of the strong and pure.

The women's death was a mistake. One shot, one kill; that is how it is to be done. Not messy beatings and theatrics.