DBWI: Best Show EVER!

As The Simpsons enters into its second decade of existance, I can't help but think yet another appreciative retrospective thread is needed. It's just the funniest, most in-touch, and spot-on television show in human history, after all.

What are everyone's favorite episodes/quotes? Personally, I can't decide. Every episode is just about perfect in every way, shape and form. :cool:

(OOC: This is a world where The Simpsons "Golden Age" never ended, and indeed, the show only increased in quality and humor over the years, instead of decreasing.)

I love those cut scene gags. Though the early episodes where Maggie didn't speak in a British accent and spend episodes trying to kill "that vile woman" confuse me. Wonder what could have prompted such a change in character development.

I love those cut scene gags. Though the early episodes where Maggie didn't speak in a British accent and spend episodes trying to kill "that vile woman" confuse me. Wonder what could have prompted such a change in character development.

I know what you mean Santas Little Helper used to just be a dumb dog that never even spoke,let alone be an all out liberal what was with that?

Yeah, man. I mean, at one point there was a risk that it would start decreasing, but the creators managed to get around that. The upcoming movie is supposed to be a masterpiece too.

OOC- Aww, I was hoping this was a discussion about Simpsons episodes which kept the quality of the first....say 8 seasons or so.