Colour Scheme Discussion/Vote

Which Colour Scheme do you like best?

• ANUCS-Alternative New UCS Germanator

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • MCS-Master Colour Scheme canyonjumper

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • TCS-Thandean Colour Scheme Thande

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • CCS-Combined Colour Scheme Turquoise(DrTron)

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • UCS-Universal Colour Scheme (Original)

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • RCS-Richardean(/Revised Colour Scheme)

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Other (Please post it)

Votes: 9 10.5%

• Total voters
I've been working on KCS - Klisz's Color Scheme - for a while now. I am too lazy to have a reasonable number of colors, though; so far I only cover the British Isles, France, and Iberia. Next section to do is Germany & Austria but I've been putting that off for months.

I dont like those colour shemes much, especially because Austria is purple here, i always make my Austria in the "Habsburg yellow".
I think it should be the joice of the map maker which colours he uses.

I dont like those colour shemes much, especially because Austria is purple here, i always make my Austria in the "Habsburg yellow".
I think it should be the joice of the map maker which colours he uses.

Well yes of course.

I put the other for all those that don't want the other 5! :p

I still want some sort of a cultural basis. If there are Slavs in France what colour do they get?

I still want some sort of a cultural basis. If there are Slavs in France what colour do they get?

It depends on the POD. Which Slavic group has migrated to France ITTL? For the RCS if they're Magyars they'll get the Hungarian color, if they're another south Slavs culture I'd give them the Serbian color, if they're north-eastern Slavs then the Polish color, etc.

It depends on the POD. Which Slavic group has migrated to France ITTL? For the RCS if they're Magyars they'll get the Hungarian color, if they're another south Slavs culture I'd give them the Serbian color, if they're north-eastern Slavs then the Polish color, etc.
Aren't Magyars Uralic?

Aren't Magyars Uralic?

Yes, but I've also seen them categorized as Slavs before; though admittedly that's likely due to simple geography. I guess we need a harder definition of what you mean by "Slavs in France." Note that the Serbian or Polish color options are still valid if you exclude the Hungarians.

Puts on Kim-Jong-Il accent :

"No colour scheme is best colour scheme !" :D

I have said it nearly two years ago and I will say it again : I remain a proponent of the "colour the countries with whatever the hell colour you want" theory.

Please, we've nearly had a mock-civil war over this back then. I don't want another. :eek: