Colaborative Timeline with Kaiserreich as a reference

Spengler

Banned
I was wondering if anyone here would like to help me make a time line using the HOI2 Kaiserreich as a jumping off point and getting the time line to go up to the present day?
Here is a point of reference if you do not know what Kaiserreich is.
http://s11.invisionfree.com/Kaiserreich/index.php?act=idx

Okay some things I want to do, first I want to have a crisis in the Austrian Hungarian empire in the 30s caused by national populist (fascist) liberation movements. I also want the 2nd ACW to be over by early 39. I plan to have the Japanese to attempt a coup in Australia but to have the coup fail. If any one is interested and wants to hear more please contact me. Note I suck at writing.

Okay here is a map of a post second Weltkreig Europe

europebasemapuberwithri.th.png

My idea for the second Weltkreig is to have France start it in 41 as it always does and make major inroads into Germany, makes it to the Rhine but slowly gets pushed back. Meanwhile in 1942 you have Russia join the fray which leades an assault on the central powers gobbling up much of Poland, Lithuania, Belarus, Baltic duchy, and the Ukraine in the process.

Last edited:
I'm Interested and joined, send me more info via PM

Well About your general scheming... the rising are possibles(in the ausgleich event can be but in KR is more organited) and maybe that will means a War of Danube crisis(Germany still have the Obsession of save their only true ally besides the ottomans) and maybe the partition of Hungary, Chezia and another areas in the former KuK empire(maybe if Italian federation promise support can obtain back Venice)

the japanesse coup is a ingame event is very likely than will fail... no problemo with that

and the second ACW... who wants to won(the USA can endure the war so long, equal AUS, the CSA have the curse of the Canadian Defense Scheming #2 and partially the #1 but that affect more USA than CSA) i think better thank Macarthut and his 'american cesar' like will have the war endure...

well i'm apointed, please send more information, i will be glad of help you

Att
Nivek von Beldo

P.S. for the edit, please give us a more bigger map, and for 41, the balty duchy become part of Kaiserreich by event, and the russian are facist under Denikin/Kolchak or Sindicalist like a new URSS, that are more details who we need, and the doctrine of the russians too...

Spengler

Banned
Russia went fascist under the rule of Wrangel who restores the czars but the czar is purley a figurehead. He sucessfully defeats the Reds in the second russian civil war but has to give up control of Russia pacific coast to Transamur. Aftrword he leads Russia to successfully conquer Northern Kazakhstan (the southern part being shared by the mongols and Turkestanis). While Germany and Austria ishaving their hands full with the uprisings resulting from the Ausgleich and Sinsigmunds coup in White Ruthenia he leads an invasion of the Cossack state.

More to come soon.