Chelsea and William

I don't know how close the ever got, but suppose Chelsea were to fall in love with Prince William. They are the same age. Even though she had never been married, would it hurt his succession?
Would such a marriage hurt or help Hilary's 2008 campaign? If Chelsea becomes a princess, I don't think she could run for office in the US

I am not sure has William even any changes to marry daughter of former POTUS without losing his succession right or leastly very bad scandal. But surely Hillary lost all changes for his presidential campaign if Chelsea and William marries. Even that might be problematic if they even are dating.

Tovarich

Banned
But Hilary wouldn't have become a royal, so why would it make any difference to her presidential eligibility?

Nixon tried pushing his daughter onto Prince Andrew during a visit to the US.

But Hilary wouldn't have become a royal, so why would it make any difference to her presidential eligibility?

Nixon tried pushing his daughter onto Prince Andrew during a visit to the US.

But wouldn't it still be bit odd for Americans that candidate's daughter is has married royalty?

I don't know how close the ever got, but suppose Chelsea were to fall in love with Prince William. They are the same age. Even though she had never been married, would it hurt his succession?
Would such a marriage hurt or help Hilary's 2008 campaign? If Chelsea becomes a princess, I don't think she could run for office in the US

???
Oh. Chelsea CLINTON, the American.

I thought you were referring to some Brit, like Prince Harry's squeeze Chelsy Davis (although looking her up, she spells her name differently).