Catherine of Aragon gives birth to Arthur's twin daughters in 1502 and Henry dies in 1505

Catherine_of_Aragon_as_the_Madonna.jpg

Catherine of Aragon and his oldest Daugther Elizabeth
The marriage of Arthur and Catherine is actually consummated, the young prince Arthur dies as OTL and it is discovered that Catherine is pregnant, finally on July 25, 1502 she gives birth to twin girls who are named Elizabeth and Mary.
Three years later, in 1505, 14-year-old Prince Henry dies from food poisoning, what happens next?

my guess is that henry vii tries his damndest to secure the succession for the elder of the twins and probably betroths her to thomas howard, the son of the 3rd duke of norfolk and anne of york. the other twin probably gets betrothed to charles v in place of her aunt mary. if thomas howard still dies in childhood...well we're in a bit of a pickle then. if margaret tudor has given james iv of scotland a surviving son by then, that boy probably gets the nod to marry his cousin. if not then the pickle gets pickle-y-er as the other good candidate is henry courtenay, son of william courtenay and catherine of york, but iotl william got into some trouble with henry vii regarding the de la poles so i can't see young henry getting a look in as future king/consort. emperor maximilian may take the opportunity to propose a transfer of charles's betrothal to the older twin but either way expect some conflict once henry vii dies

my guess is that henry vii tries his damndest to secure the succession for the elder of the twins and probably betroths her to thomas howard, the son of the 3rd duke of norfolk and anne of york. the other twin probably gets betrothed to charles v in place of her aunt mary. if thomas howard still dies in childhood...well we're in a bit of a pickle then. if margaret tudor has given james iv of scotland a surviving son by then, that boy probably gets the nod to marry his cousin. if not then the pickle gets pickle-y-er as the other good candidate is henry courtenay, son of william courtenay and catherine of york, but iotl william got into some trouble with henry vii regarding the de la poles so i can't see young henry getting a look in as future king/consort. emperor maximilian may take the opportunity to propose a transfer of charles's betrothal to the older twin but either way expect some conflict once henry vii dies
Is Reginald Pole an option?

if any pole boy were to get the nod to marry elizabeth it would likely be the eldest but
Henry Pole, Baron Montagu then
i can't really see that happening here as henry vii was always suspicious of the poles
well, when the wedding was to take place Henry VII would already be dead and Catherine of Aragon would most likely be regent, considering that Catherine and Margaret Pole had a friendly relationship, it could happen

well, when the wedding was to take place Henry VII would already be dead and Catherine of Aragon would most likely be regent, considering that Catherine and Margaret Pole had a friendly relationship, it could happen
Yes Catherine and Margaret pole had a good relationship but a) Elizabeth would already be betrothed well before Henry vii’s death, b) Catherine would not be regent as England had no tradition of women serving as regent for an underage monarch, and c) there would be no reason to break off a betrothal of Elizabeth to Thomas Howard, a Scottish cousin, or Charles v in favor of one with Henry pole

What about Henry Stafford? Buckingham’s eldest?