Boers and Griquas and Prisoners. Oh My!: A TLIAD, Collaborative MOTM TL

How's TTL Portugal at present time?

Mainland Portugal probably has a smaller population than OTL, as many more Portuguese chose to emigrate to South Africa rather than return to the Metropole after the colonial war (though not that many Portuguese in the colonies were really given the choice IOTL...).

The Right-Wing Junta was quite similar to the Estado Novo (though less integralist, and more corporatist). Given a Carnation Revolution analogue took place earlier than OTL, the leftists element of the military may be more moderate, meaning Cape Verde and São Tomé and Príncipe might have been retained as there was no guerrilla war there and they were reasonably integrated to the Portuguese economy (Cabinda and Timor are less certain).

Despite Portugal backing Mozambique's claim to Laurentia, relations between Portugal and South Africa are mostly good (largely on account of the large Portuguese diaspora).

I think the account it was hosted too has been removed or banned, as when I tried to find the profile page it wouldn't work. And thank you for a quick response.