I did write Part One of a summary and timeline review of Game Over from yhe perspective of a reader living in this world. I probably won't share it since this thread is pretty much done and I would prefer not to clutter things up too much, but I might DM it to a few folks if I can remember where I put it. It wasn't anything special or important, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Anyone interested? I'll be happy to share when I get home after today's festivities.

Sure, send it to me!

I did write Part One of a summary and timeline review of Game Over from yhe perspective of a reader living in this world. I probably won't share it since this thread is pretty much done and I would prefer not to clutter things up too much, but I might DM it to a few folks if I can remember where I put it. It wasn't anything special or important, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Anyone interested? I'll be happy to share when I get home after today's festivities.
I'd like to see it

I’m interested in this as well!

Call me curious, feel free to send a link when the time is available.

What do you think would be the most shocking games of Game Over, aka TTL’s thread of OTL? Personally I’d love to imagine how a fan of TTL’s far more innocent Conker would react to Game Over’s version having a literal giant singing turd as a boss.

Very late, but that sounds fun! I'm interested.

That's kinda interesting. I'm in!
Write me in the list.

I am also interested in what the TTL perspective of OTL would be.

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
Sure, send it to me!
Lumped you in with the first batch, once I feel up to it I'll draft parts 2 and 3 and give you advance reading on those. It's nothing overly special, something I did because I couldn't get it out of my head for a few days until I wrote it down.

That said, I'll probably do some light redrafting of the first part on the coming days, give me something to do.

I am too intersted
I'd like to see it
I'm interested !
Call me curious, feel free to send a link...
Very late, but that sounds fun! I'm interested.
That's kinda interesting. I'm in!
Write me in the list.
I am also interested in what the TTL perspective of OTL would be.

I think I sent it to some folks who were already quoted here, and sorry it took me forever to get back to you, but I'll start a new convo and bring the later requests in for it tonight or tomorrow.

Lumped you in with the first batch, once I feel up to it I'll draft parts 2 and 3 and give you advance reading on those. It's nothing overly special, something I did because I couldn't get it out of my head for a few days until I wrote it down.

That said, I'll probably do some light redrafting of the first part on the coming days, give me something to do.

I think I sent it to some folks who were already quoted here, and sorry it took me forever to get back to you, but I'll start a new convo and bring the later requests in for it tonight or tomorrow.
Could I also get one if possible?

this is by far and away one of the best tls I've ever read, one question tho, what happened to plants vs zombies? was that butterflied? (I admit I have several other questions)

Last edited:
What do you think would be the most shocking games of Game Over, aka TTL’s thread of OTL? Personally I’d love to imagine how a fan of TTL’s far more innocent Conker would react to Game Over’s version having a literal giant singing turd as a boss.
I'd venture to say that it would vary depending on the individual. GTA V would be the choice for some. In the GTA III of ttl, Trevor is a villain, but unless his backstory is changed, he is clearly a sympathetic one, there'd probably be a joke mod for GTA III replacing the main character with him, probably with darkviperau (a GTA V speedrunner who'd still exist in ttl) making a video on it, on the subject, of the popular youtubers that were born prior to the pod, would any of them be famous in ttl