inb4 they make Cathulhu a reality. :p

iu

What the heck am I looking at???

Deleted member 143718

Nope! As mentioned by Nivek, they're completely original and born after the POD by a number of years (Inez was born in 2000, Regan was born in 2004). I'd say the OTL actresses they most resemble would be Isabela Merced (Inez) and Izabella Alvarez (Regan), and if I used OTL actresses for Lyte and Darke... honestly, the actresses who voiced Vi and Powder in Arcane (Hailee Steinfeld and Mia Sinclair Jenness) would've been perfect to voice Lyte and Darke.
That's awesome!! Also, I was working on my own timeline and I was hugely inspired by Player Two Start since I came across it in June 2020 and I kinda "borrowed" a few elements from this timeline *sheepish laugh* – namely the Nintendo and Sony partnership and a couple of movies (apologies for any plagiarism, it's not published tho). This timeline REALLY inspired me to work on my own timeline (or which its simply called "Timeline-93" - I don't have a fancy name for it).

Last edited by a moderator:
In the Kingdom Hearts II update of Massively Multiplayer, a Kingdom Hearts game was mentioned to be in development for the Game Boy Supernova, but I see no further mention of it. Was it cancelled?

I saw someone did a list of all the Mario games, so here's one of all the Sonic games.
Sonic the Hedgehog - 1991
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - 1992
Sonic CD - 1993
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - 1994
Knuckles: Renegade - 1995
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - 1996
Sonic Jam - 1997
Sonic Fighters - 1997
SoniQuest - 1997
Sonic R - 1997
Sonic the Hedgehog 5 - 1999
Sonic Neon - 2002
Knuckles and Bit - 2003
Sonic Revolution - 2003
Amy Rose’s Wild Ride - 2004
Sonic Rover - 2004
Sonic Blaze - 2005
Knuckles and Corona - 2006
Sonic: Ring Guardians - 2006
Sonic: Ringworld - 2007
Sonic: The Collection - 2007
Sonic Duo - 2007
Sonic: The Time Emeralds - 2008
Sonic R2 - 2009
Sonic: Elemental Friends - 2009
Corona and Rouge - 2010
Sonic Unrelenting - 2011
Sonic Speedrun - 2011
Sonic the Hedgehog 6 - 2012
Knuckles Darkside - 2012
Sonic the Hedgehog 7 - 2014
Sonic: The Rings of Order - 2015
Sonic Worldbreakers - 2016
Sonic Ocean - 2017
Sonic Rockets - 2018
Sonic Forever - 2019
Sonic: Quest for the Chaos Emeralds - 2020
Sonic: The Rings of Chaos - 2020
Sonic RPG - 2021

Hey, does anyone recall if Miles Morales exists in this timeline or not? Since Into the Spider-Verse is a video game ITTL, its story would certainly be different if he got butterflied away.

I made a logo for the Ring addons for the Saturn:

View attachment 781902
US and Europe logo

View attachment 781903
Japanese logo​
They look amazing!
Also made one for the Ultra Nintendo:

Any thoughts?
Eh, looks great, but it doesn't match the description of TTL's Ultra Nintendo logo.

"...and at the top center is the Ultra Nintendo logo, which is a combination of the original Ultra 64 font for the Ultra letters and OTL's Nintendo 64 font for the Nintendo letters."

Do you think you can make a logo based on this description?

They look amazing!

Eh, looks great, but it doesn't match the description of TTL's Ultra Nintendo logo.

"...and at the top center is the Ultra Nintendo logo, which is a combination of the original Ultra 64 font for the Ultra letters and OTL's Nintendo 64 font for the Nintendo letters."

Do you think you can make a logo based on this description?
How about this?
Ultra Nintendo logo.png