As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Bob Costas (NBC Sports): "Do you know what your former head coach Randy Carlyle is up to nowadays?"
Tiffany Disney (Mighty Ducks owner): "The hit and run charges were dropped due to a lack of sufficient evidence. But the DUI charge stuck. Now, he was sentenced to about six months of community service, which includes coaching youth level hockey."
*Palpatine voice* Heh...Ironic.

For Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Atari and Square Enix both announce that Australian newcomer Margot Robbie will replace Kathryn Beaumont as the voice of Wendy Darling. Beaumont retired from voice acting in recent years citing a decline in physical health.
- G4 Attack of the Show
That may actually sound pretty nice.
Capcom, facing financial difficulties in recent years, is up for sale. Another Japanese video game company that is currently vulnerable to being sold to a North American conglomerate is Konami, who once partnered with Disney and Atari on the arcade classics based on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and The Simpsons. Capcom also collaborated with Atari during the mid-1990's on Marvel vs. Capcom.
- The Wall Street Journal
I think Disney has enough on their plate, so I'd consider selling Capcom to Henson, and Konami to Warner Bros.

The Media Conglomerates as of 2010
Part Two

TimeWarner
HQ: Detroit, Michigan

Primary StudioSecondary StudioArthouse/Genre/IndieAnimationComic BooksTV NetworksVideo GamesRecord LabelsFranchises
Warner Bros.CarolcoGrand Diamond (Revived)
Merv Griffin Enterprises (Now defunct)
Warner Bros. AnimationWB Comics (Formerly Malibu-Pacific Comics)Warner Freeform (Formerly the Family Channel)
WB Sports (Formerly Warner Golf)
Starz
Encore
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Carolco Games
Motown
Tamla
Warner Bros. Records
Elektra
Atlantic
Reprise
Looney Tunes
Animaniacs
Freakazoid
Casablanca
Gremlins
Lethal Weapon
Rocketeer
Rainbow Brite
Ultraforce
Prime
Men in Black
Rambo
Dragon Ball Z
Speed Racer
Heathers
Berenstain Bears
Wheel of Fortune
Jeopardy!

Peacock
HQ: 30 Rockefeller Center; New York City
Satellite Offices: Universal City, CA and Orlando, FL

Primary StudioSecondary StudioArthouse/Indie/GenreAnimationComic BooksTV NetworksVideo GamesSportsFranchisesMultimedia Rights shared with King Features Syndicate
Universal PicturesRKO Radio PicturesDreamWorks SKG
Gramercy Pictures
PDI DreamWorks
Peacock Animation
Murakami-Wolf-Swenson (now defunct)
Archie
Gemini (Formerly Charlton and Fawcett)
Wildstorm
NBC
USA Network
SciFi Channel
USA Cartoon Express (USACX)
MSNBC
CNBC
Universal Interactive StudiosBerlin Ogres (WLAF)
All Elite Wrestling (50% w/ Stephanie and Shane McMahon)
King Kong
Dick Tracy
Universal Monsters
Blue Beetle
Captain Thunder
Woody Woodpecker
Mighty Mouse
Chilly Willy
Dr. Seuss (50% w/ Ted Geisel estate)
Star Trek
The Archies
Josie and the Pussycats
Mission: Impossible
Jaws
Blues Brothers
Back to the Future
American Tail
Big Nate
Fast & Furious
Spyro the Dragon
Crash Bandicoot
Curious George
Krazy Kat
Mandrake the Magician
Flash Gordon
Popeye (33% w/ King Features and TBS+Paramount)
Lothar
The Phantom
Hagar the Horrible
Beetle Bailey
Prince Valiant

Lionsgate
HQ: Vancouver, BC
American offices: Los Angeles, CA and Atlanta, GA

Primary StudioSecondary StudioArthouse/indie/genreAnimationComic BooksRecord LabelsVideo GamesSportsFranchises
Lionsgate FilmsTrimark PicturesMandalay Pictures
World Events Productions (now defunct)
Lionsgate AnimationIDW PublishingJive Records
Capitol Records
Lionsgate InteractiveLionsgate Place (Naming rights; Home to the NHL Canucks and NBA Grizzlies)Voltron
Denver: The Last Dinosaur
One Piece
Saw
Cubix
Lupin III

The Jim Henson Company
HQ: Culver City, CA
Satellite offices: Bristol, CT

Primary StudioSecondary StudioArthouse/indie/genreAnimationComic BooksTV NetworksVideo GamesSportsFranchises
Touchstone PicturesDimension FilmsNickelodeon Movies
Studio Ghibli (North American distribution only)
Hanna-Barbera
Pixar
Klasky-Csupo
CrossGenABC
Nickelodeon
ESPN
XYZ
Lifetime
A&E
History Channel
The Movie Channel
Showtime
Touchstone Interactive
Former asset:
Cincinnati Bengals (NFL) (Owned by the Taft conglomerate which also owned HB from 1968 until 1997)
Flintstones
Scooby Doo
Jetsons
Huckleberry Hound
Smurfs
Nicktoons
Muppets
Spy Kids
How come Huckleberry Hound is mentioned as one of Henson’s franchises, but not Yogi Bear?

I think that Disny should possibly be intersted in expanding to turkey because it the only eurpean market(I think of turkey as being in west asia but some popel inculde the guy who wrote the article I got this facf form call european) where national films regualarly out perfomre american films

Oldnavy ever of magicland themepark. It was eygpt second largest themepark. It closed in 2011 most likely due to the eygpatian revoulaiton. Magic land was part of state owned movie studio complex called Egyptian Media Production City . I like the idea of the butterfly in the eygpatian revoualtion resulting int a stable republic who goverment decideds to priviste Egyptian Media Production City and magicland by selling it to disney. Please follow this links for more informaiton https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_Media_Production_City https://www.themeparks.ie/africa/magicland/index.htm

Does anybody like my idea of disney like my idea of magic land being turned into disney Egypt. Beside buying out magicland disnye coiuld also buyout dreampark which is egypt largerst themepark. I suggested buying magic park because dreampark surrived to the modern day otl and magicland is standing but not operating. Buying magicland would also mean buying the eygptain media city form the egyptain goverment which would give diseny a foothold in eygatian media. The bigest promble with disneyland eygpt is the fact that eygpt has a teribale gay right record and walt jr dosn't like building in homophobic places. Hower there was a temprary upswign in sporrot for gay after the eygpatian reovulation of 2011 otl but it died down after a few. Possiably Oldnavy can think of some butterflies that will prevent the egyptian gay right moomenton form falter and prevent eygpt form democalry backslideing

Does anybody like my idea of disney like my idea of magic land being turned into disney Egypt. Beside buying out magicland disnye coiuld also buyout dreampark which is egypt largerst themepark. I suggested buying magic park because dreampark surrived to the modern day otl and magicland is standing but not operating. Buying magicland would also mean buying the eygptain media city form the egyptain goverment which would give diseny a foothold in eygatian media. The bigest promble with disneyland eygpt is the fact that eygpt has a teribale gay right record and walt jr dosn't like building in homophobic places. Hower there was a temprary upswign in sporrot for gay after the eygpatian reovulation of 2011 otl but it died down after a few. Possiably Oldnavy can think of some butterflies that will prevent the egyptian gay right moomenton form falter and prevent eygpt form democalry backslideing
Egypt would be a good option provided two things:

For both the Arab Spring and pro-LGBT reforms to be more successful and for any potential theme park in Egypt to be indoor to account for the weather.

Also, look for the Emirati government to try to offer tax breaks or other incentives to other western Park chains should Disney elect to enter a more pro-western Egypt.

Egypt would be a good option provided two things:

For both the Arab Spring and pro-LGBT reforms to be more successful and for any potential theme park in Egypt to be indoor to account for the weather.

Also, look for the Emirati government to try to offer tax breaks or other incentives to other western Park chains should Disney elect to enter a more pro-western Egypt.
Acutley It may supurise but egpt has several outdor amusument parks. The two most prominet were Magicland and Dream park. Magicland closed after the 2011 reovultion. Dream park opened in 1989 and is still open today otl. I suggest that disney buy out one of those parks instead of buidling a park from scratch

I feel the most likely western parks to enter the UAE are Warner (they built a park in aubh otl in 2018) Six Kings TBS Parmont and Peakcok parks

Last edited:
An idea for an action movie came to me in a dream last night. It was about a guy playing a virutal reality game and unbeknoest to him the game was createied by the cia. The The game is linked to the minds of test tube grown super agents and when peoople play the game they are training the agents