CBS Discovery
Chairman: John S. Hendricks
Columbia-TriStar President: Michael E. Uslan
Columbia-TriStar Vice President: Geoff Johns
Head of CBS TV network: Mel Karmazin
Head of DC Comics: Jim Lee
Head of Oaxis: Cyma Zarghami

Disney Enterprises, Inc.
Chairman of the Board: Walter E. Disney, Jr.
Vice Chairwoman: Margaret Loesch
Strategic advisor: Diane Disney Miller
Head of 20th Century-Fox Film Corporation: Robert Zemeckis
Head of Fox TV network: Jeff Bewkes
Head of Fox Sports: David Hill
Head of The Disney Channel: Rick Siggelkow
Head of Marvel Comics: Kevin Eastman
Head of Walt Disney Classic Animation: Sir Daniel Abbott
Head of 20th Century-Fox Animation: David Silverman
Head of Mighty Ducks Sports & Entertainment: Tiffany L. Disney

Peacock
Chairman of the Board: David Geffen
Head of Universal Pictures: Kevin Feige
Head of RKO Radio Pictures: Gale Anne Hurd
Head of NBC: Jeffrey Katzenberg
Head of Peacock Animation: Phil Nibbelink

TimeWarner
Chairman Emeritus: Berry Gordy
Head of Warner Bros. Entertainment: Mario Kassar
Head of Warner Bros. Animation: Darrell Van Citters

The Jim Henson Company
Chairman: Brian Henson
Board member: Steve Jobs
Board member: Steve Wozniak
Head of Henson Animation (HA!): John Lasseter
Head of ABC: Anne Sweeney
Head of Nickelodeon: Brian Robbins
This looks good

I wonder how Cartoon Network and Williams Street are doing with Betty Cohen still being the president of CN and Mike Judge being the president of Williams Street

Or at least being sent to a psychiatric hospital to get the help he so desperately needs?
Jesus Christine Weston Chandler have return to bless us with her angelic voice singing of Team Rocket and make a video denying anythinf sexual ever happen. We need to give her another chance.

Jesus Christine Weston Chandler have return to bless us with her angelic voice singing of Team Rocket and make a video denying anythinf sexual ever happen. We need to give her another chance.
Chris Chan has already been banned from all NHL arenas because he couldn't contain his boner for Tiffany, nor could he stop insulting her sexual orientation, her disability. Nor could Chris Chan resist the urge to draw racist caricatures of Joyce Chung.

@Idzni_Hezrin05
Chris Chan's trial is set for April 2010.

Because of Meatball Ron threatening Tiffany with sexual violence, he's being held without bail at the Hillsborough County Jail in Tampa, FL. Also due to Meatball Ron, the Tampa Bay Lightning postponed its December matchup with the Mighty Ducks at Amalie Arena and rescheduled it to the end of March.

This looks good

I wonder how Cartoon Network and Williams Street are doing with Betty Cohen still being the president of CN and Mike Judge being the president of Williams Street
With Betty Cohen still at CN, that helps butterfly the live action experiment that failed miserably IOTL.

The Disney Channel is holding up steadily with Rockin' Rhonda and The Clone Wars, while Toon Disney's main ratings draw is still Naruto as part of the Nezumi block.
That's good, and Naruto Shippuden is the new anchor, right?

Speaking of which, what is Jetix, USACX's Action Extreme Team, Toonami and Animax up to?
Speaking of anime, we've seen 20th Century-Fox's dynasty in the late Seventies and through the Eighties. New Line entered the anime dubbing arena with Robotech in the later Eighties and Warner Bros. entered the scene in the early Nineties with DBZ. Also in the Nineties we saw Touchstone partner with Ghibli. Then with the start of a new century and new millennium, we saw Columbia-TriStar reenter with Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, then Lionsgate with Flint the Time Detective. Universal, after they failed with Dog of Flanders wound up returning with Cardcaptors.

Now in 2010, the new kid on the anime block is TBS+Paramount under the MGM label.
Right.
Grand Diamond came back because the profitability of Disney's Hyperion and Gramercy under MCA and Polygram in the Nineties prompted TimeWarner to revive the brand after Grand Diamond went dormant as a result of its 1988 merger with Carolco.

Oaxis so far has been enjoying much-needed positive momentum after Amy Pascal's departure.
Nice.
Blanche Boudreaux reflecting on dealing with Amy Pascal
"She was so obsessed with my 'whale tail' sticking out of my pants in the office. But for her to slut-shame me in broad daylight is ironic, considering that shag carpet she called a hairstyle. If there's one word that defined my teens and early twenties, that would be trauma. Because of the trauma that Ms. Pascal inflicted during my time at Nelvana, I've pretty much started wearing French-cuts at my new job at Legendary while saving my preferred thongs for weekends at home, or at the gym."
Damn.................I can't begin to describe my hate for Amy Pascal ITTL.....
Right now, Warner Freeform is filling time slots with reruns of the series that WB Animation churned out during the Steven Spielberg/Tom Ruegger era (Tiny Toons, Taz Mania, Animaniacs, Freakazoid) plus the Men in Black cartoon series, Detention, Road Rovers, Hysteria! and Waynehead. The mindset is one of trying to attract a crossover audience. Not only is Warner Freeform trying to reconnect with 90's kids who are now in their twenties, but they're also attempting to introduce those characters and series to a newer generation.
So basically, WBA has nothing new coming out?
Nickelodeon is still on a roll with Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place. But with Miley's 18th birthday approaching this November, she's understandably going to want to break out of her Hannah shell. Until then, Adventure Time comes out in April.
Ok. What about Sym-Bionic Titan?
Inspector Gadget and Sailor Moon are still lucrative for New Line, but only if you or a friend like to shop at Hot Topic or Spencer's Gifts.
Oh........cool! I love Hot Topic!
Send me a new PM because I may have forgot about your ideas. Also, I'll need to know which studios you prefer for each project.
Ok.
Amidst the early rumors, there's already people trying to imagine what the logos would look like should the studio be sold.

One editorial cartoon has a "Hard Rock" Columbia logo being a Native American Torch Lady holding a cigarette lighter and a guitar replacing the blue silk.
That'd actually look cool.
This looks good

With Betty Cohen still at CN, that helps butterfly the live action experiment that failed miserably IOTL.
Good. It’s called CARTOON Network.
Great!

@Otakuninja2006
Sym-Bionic Titan starts in September 2010. Right now, it's still January ITTL.

Keep in mind, the most common explanation for its abrupt cancelation IOTL was that it wasn't able to land a toy license, which even today IOTL is still critical to maintaining kids franchises. Another common explanation was that Tartakovsky had already been hired elsewere to make the first Hotel Transylvania.

As a matter of full disclosure, I was never really interested in Sym-Bionic Titan IOTL, so I'm not sure if toy manufacturers thought the show was too adult for a kid toyline, or if they still didn't think boys would want to buy action figures of female characters. So I'm not sure if it'll fit better at Nickelodeon or XYZ. Or maybe it could be shopped around somewhere else.

@Otakuninja2006

Keep in mind, the most common explanation for its abrupt cancelation IOTL was that it wasn't able to land a toy license, which even today IOTL is still critical to maintaining kids franchises. Another common explanation was that Tartakovsky had already been hired elsewere to make the first Hotel Transylvania.

As a matter of full disclosure, I was never really interested in Sym-Bionic Titan IOTL, so I'm not sure if toy manufacturers thought the show was too adult for a kid toyline, or if they still didn't think boys would want to buy action figures of female characters. So I'm not sure if it'll fit better at Nickelodeon or XYZ. Or maybe it could be shopped around somewhere else.
Go with the big Nick

@Otakuninja2006

Just put it on XYZ..............

Statement from Tiffany Disney on Noelle Fairbanks' suspension from the 2010 Winter X Games for gambling...

"Noelle had been hiding her gambling problem the whole time she and Trey have been together up until now. Noelle has not only gambled away money she has stolen from Trey, but also money she stole from me, my mother and my father. Because of Noelle's compulsive gambling, she was suspended earlier this week by ESPN from this year's Winter X Games. Plus, Trey dumped Noelle for [AEW president] Stephanie McMahon and he's much happier now."

Statement from Tiffany Disney on Noelle Fairbanks' suspension from the 2010 Winter X Games for gambling...

"Noelle had been hiding her gambling problem the whole time she and Trey have been together up until now. Noelle has not only gambled away money she has stolen from Trey, but also money she stole from me, my mother and my father. Because of Noelle's compulsive gambling, she was suspended earlier this week by ESPN from this year's Winter X Games. Plus, Trey dumped Noelle for [AEW president] Stephanie McMahon and he's much happier now."
Poor Trey... I hope HE gets custody of the kids.

Poor Trey... I hope HE gets custody of the kids.

Noelle, as it turns out, is worse than Amber Heard turned out to be IOTL.

Trey will indeed gain custody of the children he fathered with her; Jade and Priscilla, both now 3 years old, and Walt IV, now 2.

Apart from stealing Trey's money to gamble, Noelle was also known to isolate the kids from their aunt Tiffany because of her lifelong incontinence issues. Trey says "Noelle was paranoid about trying to get the girls out of diapers as early as possible, so she tried to accuse Tiffany of being a negative influence, which is absolutely not true."

So basically, the only way Trey can be reimbursed for the money Noelle stole from him to gamble is for Trey to tie the knot with his new girlfriend Stephanie McMahon. Yes, THAT Stephanie McMahon.

Stephanie McMahon:
"My dad once said he wanted to be the Walt Disney, Sr. of pro wrestling. Ironically, if Dad was alive today [1], I think he would've been happy for me possibly marrying into the Disney family."

[1] ITTL, Vince McMahon committed suicide in November of 2001 when the now-defunct World Wrestling Federation, later known as the World Wrestling Alliance, collapsed within months after the Rikishi diarrhea incident prompted arenas in major cities sever business ties with the company.

Oldnavy do you remember me suggesting that this giant master community on ouhu Hawaii called Hoopli be butterflied in favor of a themepark . I got a list of names for the Hawaii park. I like the idea of it begin independent of the major chains. I it has to be built by a chain I would chose Six kings. I got a list of names. 1 Paradise Kingdom, 2 Island of Wonder 3 Aloha Adventure, 4 Kahuna Gardens or Isle (This name make it seam like a six kings park. I Feel that that Six kings would use kahuna in Hawaii instead of king . ), 5 Tropical Fantasy World 6 Pacific Play World or 7 Polynesian Partyland. Please chose one of the name. Hoopli broke ground in 2016 but i found a news article about it dated 2011. Thus think that now would be an apporitate time to mention the hawainia park in the entement news updates