Well, I've seen a lot of Roman Empire ones that would satisfy you. Or are you looking at the Roman Republic ?

You ought to check out really short outline of a good timeline here : https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...anal-and-larger-rome-outline-timeline.285036/

It gave me some ideas to write, especially where the Roman Britons discover America creating a new Latinised America

I think OP meant "latino" as in Ibero-American countries, and not Romano-descended ones

Oh wow I just found out.

At this point this TL is going to go nowhere now.
It's completely unexpected, too, considering we all HATE Trump. And he honestly seemed to have sympathy for historically downtrodden groups like Jews and the Polish, to cite an example.

Personally, he strikes me less as a hateful person and more a "I did what I Had To Do" guy of which, unfortunately, many exists down here... People that believe that government needs to have a "Tough Hand" and do "What's Nessesary" to ensure maximum stability, even if it means getting one's hands dirty...

My only hope is that he can successfully appeal to Ian and just not try to defend a guy like Trump... We Latin Americans should expect nothing good from that gringo.

It's completely unexpected, too, considering we all HATE Trump. And he honestly seemed to have sympathy for historically downtrodden groups like Jews and the Polish, to cite an example.

Personally, he strikes me less as a hateful person and more a "I did what I Had To Do" guy of which, unfortunately, many exists down here... People that believe that government needs to have a "Tough Hand" and do "What's Nessesary" to ensure maximum stability, even if it means getting one's hands dirty...

My only hope is that he can successfully appeal to Ian and just not try to defend a guy like Trump... We Latin Americans should expect nothing good from that gringo.

He sounded like a good guy too. I would never expect many Latinos to support Trump.

He sounded like a good guy too. I would never expect many Latinos to support Trump.

A good guy wouldn't peddle misleading information like this:

It'd be a bad idea if it hadn't any benefits... But I think it does. Banning illegal immigration and deporting criminals will not only save millions of money but also get rip of people who have, may I remind you, comited crimes ranging from dealing drugs to steal to murder and rape. Not all Latinos are criminals (I should know, I'm Latino) but some are (I should know, I've been robbed by Latinos) and he just wants to get rip of them. Good, honest people should still be able to enter the country the legal way.

• We're gonna save millions! Millions! Nevermind that many undocumented immigrants pay large amounts of taxes to the state and don't get a dime back in benefits! http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/09/undocumented-immigrants-and-taxes/499604/
  • We're gonna ban illegal immigration! Because you know...you ban illegal things. That's how it works. Or really, I'm just trying to say the polite means of advocating for kicking out people that didn't do it the RIGHT way (here starts the moral superiority angle and the unvoiced 'like me')
  • We're gonna get rid of people that committed serious crimes! Because they're inherently criminal by association with their immigration status and more likely to do bad things! Even though that's blatantly false http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...igrant-crime-san-francisco-shooting/30159479/
  • Being Hispanic means I totally can't be biased against Hispanics guys, trust me
  • Good people are only people that do it the right way. You know what I mean ('like me')
He's most certainly not a good guy. He's peddling false information, sitting on baseless moral superiority, and giving you the family friendly version of his views on a forum that he or she likely knows is well moderated and thus less likely to tolerate the worst of it.